Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 90 Posts

·
Registered
29,033 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:wavey:

This weekend I gave in to everybody telling me to do so and I went to my mum (yeah that's right! my mum) room, and took Season 1

im in the middle of First Season and now I know why everybody's loving it!

My sis and my mum have a crush on Sawyer

My mum is in the start of season 3.. and Im about to finish season 1 in 1-2 days I guess

I m fixing with this friend who talked me into watching LOST with him who had already seen season 1 last week and next week we re planning on getting together the whole weekend to watch season 2 (as my mum bought all the DVDs.. and my sis downloaded til episode 7 season 4 I guess..)

tell me.. do I sound insane or is this normal? :lol:

what do you think ? :)

(by the way :wavey: to other LOST addicts ^^)

·
Registered
17,662 Posts
:wavey: Hola Ray

My mum got me addicted to LOST too :rolls:

·
Registered
1,553 Posts
First season - excellent
Second season - good
Third season - ok/acceptable (good way to end the show)
Forth season - Entire NYC is on the fecking island, and it's still hard to get away from it... Not to mention that they are planning to run this thing until late 2010 early 2011...

Guys, don't hate me if you don't share my opinion. I don't want to force it. I was big fan of Lost, but the show "lost" it.

·
Registered
29,033 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i was actually told season 2 was not as good as season 1.. but i havent heard season 3 was bullshit :rolls:

:p i just cant wait to be on season 4 :shrug: but i was told last night by a friend to enjoy every minute cos once i finish watching everything there is.. ill get so hooked up ill be in some kind of similar-to-agony waiting for every episode to be released :rolls:

:scared: im not THAT hooked up.. i could leave it right now.. :p but the question is.. should i? :lol:

·
Registered
29,033 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i think i heard they were gonna be out of the island at the end of season 4 or that's what they were planning or so :shrug: but what would i know :lol: im on season 1 dvd 5 episode 1 (17) :lol:

·
Registered
9,164 Posts
Ray...the middle seasons will make you mad, but it'll be worth it...currently it is back to being a thriller...although it doesn't return until April 24th

·
Registered
5,237 Posts
During the first season I resisted watching it until the season finale. When the DVDs came out I watched all the episodes in about a day and a half and have become addicted since.

IMO, the first season is still the best, the second season was alright, the third season got better towards the end. The fourth season has been great and has been getting better as it has gone along.

Sometimes I wish I had never watched the show though because when there are no new episodes I go crazy. :lol: :eek:

·
Registered
2,714 Posts
Indeed, first season was the best one, probably because it was "new". It was never below good though and it's getting better again.

Sometimes I wish I had never watched the show though because when there are no new episodes I go crazy. :lol: :eek:
I always made breaks between episodes and downloaded them after a few months to watch them at once, way more enjoyable. ;p
The last hiatus and the one that's coming soon gives me the why-did-i-start-watching-that-crap feeling as well. :shout::lol:

·
Registered
29,033 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
:lol: im following Saint Seiya the hades series too..which is like a continue story of the 80s japanese anime.. and it has been going out in extremely long periods of time as animation is hard to show and ive taken it so i guess im alright with being pacient with an addictive series :rolls:

i guess this will be the same :lol:

by the way.. i just finished watching the episode where walt burns the boat :mad: i just wish the kid dies in a real painful way :smash:

:rolls:

·
Registered
9,164 Posts
Don't make assumptions Ray...never make assumptions about anything on that show.

·
Premium Member
9,871 Posts
During the first season I resisted watching it until the season finale. When the DVDs came out I watched all the episodes in about a day and a half and have become addicted since.

IMO, the first season is still the best, the second season was alright, the third season got better towards the end. The fourth season has been great and has been getting better as it has gone along.

I watched the show starting at episode 1. I was very fortunate to know it even existed. I am a BIG LOTR fan and love Dom Monaghan. I was at a family member's house and saw the commercial for the show. I wasn't interested until I saw Dom (Charlie) say, "Guys, where are we?" After that, I KNEW I had to watch it, and it was a great decision. :worship:

Who is everyone's favorite characters?

1. Charlie :awww:
2. Jin
3. Arzt :rolls:
4. Hurley

·
Registered
29,033 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I watched the show starting at episode 1. I was very fortunate to know it even existed. I am a BIG LOTR fan and love Dom Monaghan. I was at a family member's house and saw the commercial for the show. I wasn't interested until I saw Dom (Charlie) say, "Guys, where are we?" After that, I KNEW I had to watch it, and it was a great decision. :worship:

Who is everyone's favorite characters?

1. Charlie :awww:
2. Jin
3. Arzt :rolls:
4. Hurley

I hate that asian mug.. :rolls: but i heard he is cool later on :p

I love

1. Charlie :)bigcry: the other day i just was making zapping on tv , a week before i started watching the show and i saw on tv what happened to him :awww:)
2. Locke
3. Jack
4. Kate
5. Claire
6. Sawyer

·
Registered
29,033 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
was it? :lol:

i just finished that episode

I was "who the hell is this guy?".. and I remembered GBT posting he liked the guy so i thought he was gonna stay for long :lol:

didnt see that 1 coming :rolls:

·
Registered
5,237 Posts
was it? :lol:

i just finished that episode

I was "who the hell is this guy?".. and I remembered GBT posting he liked the guy so i thought he was gonna stay for long :lol:

didnt see that 1 coming :rolls:
Well, intentionally funny at least. ;)

Michael has a lot of funny quotes spanning from the season 1 finale to the season 2 finale but they're not supposed to be funny. :p

·
Registered
29,033 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
:lol: I guess..

but you know you get so involved you just let them slip

:lol:

1 - 20 of 90 Posts