Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 5000 Posts

·
_._._._._._
72,524 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Re: The 'Adam's back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!' chat thread

savestheday91 said:
Okay, I am going to get food but I will be back in FIFTEEN minutes. No more than that, guaranteed.
:sad: I was gonna go to bed soon, I'm absolutely shattered I only slept about 4 hours last night...I always have the Commonwealth games on tv when I go to sleep, and it was pretty exciting last night so I just sat there watching it for ages. Scotland are 4th in the medal table :eek: :lol: :rocker2:

·
Pacific Northwest Home
31,842 Posts

Oh so off you go and here I am back. There are hundreds of Vegas pics. I will try and post but I will have to make them smaller and I don't have the friggin time right now. And my family are hardly ever sick!!! This has just been a weird year. And yes it pays to have a mom who is a doc- I can call on all the right people :haha: and bypass the emergency rooms. jk.
BTW- Adam- I replied to your post this am on the Arod thread and it was a brillant moment. I want you to read it cuz my days of brillance are numbered. And btw- Jess looks like she is your type. Don't listen to her as she is a cutie pie! And I am not biased as I did not even know it was her until after the fact. She is memorable otherwise I wouldn't have remembered seeing her.

Reactions: savesthedizzle

·
Gugaholic
84,779 Posts

Adam, let's say I prefer Church with no makeup on! ;)

·
_._._._._._
72,524 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

cobalt60 said:
Oh so off you go and here I am back. There are hundreds of Vegas pics. I will try and post but I will have to make them smaller and I don't have the friggin time right now. And my family are hardly ever sick!!! This has just been a weird year. And yes it pays to have a mom who is a doc- I can call on all the right people :haha: and bypass the emergency rooms. jk.
BTW- Adam- I replied to your post this am on the Arod thread and it was a brillant moment. I want you to read it cuz my days of brillance are numbered. And btw- Jess looks like she is your type. Don't listen to her as she is a cutie pie! And I am not biased as I did not even know it was her until after the fact. She is memorable otherwise I wouldn't have remembered seeing her.
I have no idea what post you're talking about? :scratch:

·
_._._._._._
72,524 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

I think I'm gonna have to go to bed, I'm shattered :zzz:

Goodnight all :kiss: :wavey:

·
#freeviktor
93,849 Posts

adee-gee said:
:sad: I was gonna go to bed soon, I'm absolutely shattered I only slept about 4 hours last night...I always have the Commonwealth games on tv when I go to sleep, and it was pretty exciting last night so I just sat there watching it for ages. Scotland are 4th in the medal table :eek: :lol: :rocker2:

Awwwww well good night then. You need to get some sleep. :smooch: I'm sure I will talk to you later.

·
#freeviktor
93,849 Posts

cobalt60 said:

LOL awww Sue. :hug: That's sweet :)

·
Pacific Northwest Home
31,842 Posts

Pics from Vegas:
First pic is Sue and Sam outside the Excaliber hotel ( fairy tale theme) and the second is Sue with Teller of Penn and Teller fame. That was a fun show!
And the tie he is wearing was cut as part of the show- Nate and Sam now own it and it has P/T autographs on it. That is another story I can't tell cuz I am off!

Attachments

·
Gugaholic
84,779 Posts

Glad that marker didn't leave any mark on your jacket ;)

·
#freeviktor
93,849 Posts

Lee said:
Glad that marker didn't leave any mark on your jacket ;)

That's what I thought when I saw that picture too!

·
#freeviktor
93,849 Posts

I just watched Jarhead again. :inlove: :inlove:

·
Registered
7,680 Posts

Was that good Jess? I've thought about renting it, but wasn't sure if I should.

(I can't believe that is Charlotte Church!?!? :eek: She really grew up!)

·
psychotic banana
15,731 Posts

Thanks for the pics Sue...somehow that's almost EXACTLY what I pictured Dr. Sue to look like! ;)

I never got a chance to see Jarhead, I was at the movies at the wrong time the one time I did want to see it and I didn't want to bum around for a couple hours to wait for it lol. I really want to see Last House on the Left though. :cool: Looks sweet. :devil:

·
Registered
7,680 Posts

I have never even heard of that movie.

1 - 20 of 5000 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.