Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 106 Posts

·
MTF. Never changes!
10,054 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This guy, along with a couple of other Aussies, is almost making me feel patriotic. I actually cheered for him in a couple of matches :eek: and he seems like a nice enough guy. Here are some pictures from Adelaide qualifying last week...

Attachments

·
MTF. Never changes!
10,054 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
Adams second round qualifying match in Adelaide, against Frank Dancevic

Attachments

·
MTF. Never changes!
10,054 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Mr Feeney's photos from todays qualifying at the Sydney tournament. Wish he would quit playing other people I am interested in, I am growing tired of:
a) cheering for the other guy.
b) seeing him lose [gee that makes my players sound good huh]

Attachments

·
Same as it ever was
20,587 Posts
It's Adam!!!!! :hearts:

Wooo thanks for taking the photos that I haven't had a chance to take yet.

Can't believe I didn't take my camera to the wildcard playoffs... didn't realise I was going to become such a big fan of Mr Feeney during that day I was there.

Great photos Kristen :dance: I'm glad I've succeeded in semi-converting you ;)

·
MTF. Never changes!
10,054 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
If he was Swedish or Austrian, he would have all the traits I like in a tennis player... this week I've become more interested in Aussies. They're not as bad as I make them out to be hey! :p

·
Registered
356 Posts
He did well today, just got away from him in the end.

·
Registered
1,511 Posts
I was really impressed with Adam's third round doubles effort at the Australian Open. Good points and dollars which helps. He is a good looking and very nice fella.

·
Registered
1,511 Posts
Would love to know about Adam's schedule from here on in. Anyone got any clue? It will be a bit of a scheduling quandary as he could play the bigger events wih his doubles ranking but not the singles. It must be tempting but I hope he keeps persisting!

·
Registered
1,511 Posts
Adam is back in action again next week and he has drawn Danai Udomchoke form Thailand in the first round of a challenger. Good luck Adam! We love you!

·
MTF. Never changes!
10,054 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Damn. He lost first round to Danai, 6-7 2-6 in Kyoto.

·
Registered
1,511 Posts
Good luck this week coming in Busan Korea. We are seeded number 7 and I hope we can really rip it up and meet Alun in the final. How cool would that be?

·
MTF. Never changes!
10,054 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Ahh it would be lovely. Being in Korea, chances of him playing someone I really like a lot, would be minimal. Go you good sort, you. It is very rare for me to support an Australian. We need like, a B-Team in Davis Cup...I'd be super patriotic then!

·
MTF. Never changes!
10,054 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
and Adam AND Alun both lost so that didn't work :sad:

Adam lost 46 67 to Nick Lindahl :(
I am so proud of you for following such low ranked players :hug: Is this how you came across Oli's score? :D Only bright side for me here, and this is pathetic and desperate, is that Adam lost to the Indo-Swede of Australians :tape:

It's a shame he lost, and sooo close too. Hopefully Nick can continue to do well here.

1 - 20 of 106 Posts