Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just read this in People Magazine that she is with Mark Philippousis and came to watch him at Montreal. If this is true, I now have reason to believe everything Pat Cash says

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
I. Hate. Tara. Reid.

And have since the first time I saw the tramp.

She sucks. She sucks. She sucks.

·
Registered
26,225 Posts
Mrs. Guga, you're gonna believe what Cash says just because Mark has a girlfriend? I guess that means Federer, Ferrero, Roddick, etc. are all sex-obsessed party animals as well.

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Re: Re:

Leo said:
Mrs. Guga, you're gonna believe what Cash says just because Mark has a girlfriend? I guess that means Federer, Ferrero, Roddick, etc. are all sex-obsessed party animals as well.
Nobody ever understands my jokes, :sad:

Well, I am sure Hurley understood what I meant about the Cash thing. And with tennisIlove09's comment, I think you probably understand too, hahaha

·
Registered
24,655 Posts
who is this lucky Tara? any one has her photos :confused:

·
Registered
26,225 Posts

·
Registered
24,655 Posts
thank you Leo for the photo, she looks very beautiful, ok, Mark has good taste :p :cool:

thanks star, i am too lazy to search :eek:

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Here are some of her Maxim photos, don't think they're from her most recent cover though, which is on newsstands now

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Long time no talk girlie! If that's you in your pic, you're hot! Is it?!

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Well, I am sure your even hotter! LOL!

·
Registered
86 Posts
lmao, I'd look like her after about $10,000 of cosmetic surgery ;) But thanks. Here's the full pic, I just love her. How're you???

Attachments

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
LOL! Okay

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
"Women with candles are the new women with cats!" Ahahahahahaha!

I just started watching SATC with all my hags! I resisted it for a long time cos I try to be not THAT gay. But it's so funny!

·
Registered
3,591 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I think I never watched this show until this season, and now I am hooked! But it's kinda too late for that! Haha! But let the self-syndication begin, baby

1 - 20 of 33 Posts