Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Administrator | Chaos Theory
52,394 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The American Civil Liberties Union (ACLU) is calling for men's restrooms to include tampons in order to prevent discrimination against "every person who menstruates."
"While free menstrual products are not uniformly provided in women’s restrooms, they are almost never available in men’s restrooms, even for pay," the group said in a statement Tuesday.

"Men’s restrooms are also less likely to have a place to dispose of these products conveniently, privately, and hygienically."
The left-leaning legal group argued that it wasn't a "full or accurate portrayal" to say that women are the only ones who "menstruate, get pregnant, or breast feed [sic]." "Menstrual stigma and period poverty can hit trans and non-binary people particularly hard," the post read.The group linked to a legislative toolkit in which it advocated for regulation of menstrual products in public restrooms. The group also favors menstrual products in public shelters and schools.

"Menstrual equity is a basic equity issue," the report read. "Just as we have regulated the provision of toilet paper and paper towels in public restrooms, so too should we do the same for menstrual products."
This wasn't the first time the ACLU made a head-turning comment about gender. On "International Men's Day," the group declared that men could both get their periods and give birth.

"Men who get pregnant and give birth are men," the group tweeted in November.

The controversial organization has also defended Medicaid funding for gender dysphoria surgeries and allowing individuals to change the gender marker on their birth certificates. The group also sued a Catholic health organization over its refusal to cover gender-related surgeries, leading to a settlement in which the organization agreed to change its medical plan.

In 2015, the group intervened in a case surrounding gender and locker rooms. A blog post from the ACLU of Illinois claimed that "a transgender girl is female. She is a girl through and through -- not something in between."

The post opposed an Illinois superintendent's claim that their client had a "male body" and suggested the school district's position ran counter to science.

“The superintendent asserts that a girl who is transgender has a ‘male body’ and that transgender students are ‘of the opposite sex’ when defending the District’s position," the post read. “Such assertions are wrong as a matter of science and offensive because they serve to challenge and undermine the very core of a person’s identity."

SOURCE: https://www.foxnews.com/us/aclu-tampons-mens-room-menstrual-equity
I thought this was a satire piece but it didn't say so, nevertheless it's Fox.
The premise is (trans) men with vaginas or men who can give birth have access to these things.
I suspect installing urinals in female bathrooms will be the very next step.

·
Registered
2,172 Posts
Mankind is definitely going down the drain.

'Men with vagina' don't menstruate due to their testosterone treatments. On other hand 'women with dick' do urinate holding their dicks, so wall urinals are obviously needed on women's restrooms to guarantee urinary equity.

·
RAVE ON
18,075 Posts
At the synagogue where I play bridge, there is a notice in the mens‘s washroom advising that female sanitary products should not be flushed in the toilet.

Maybe Toronto Jews are at the forefront of equality.

·
Registered
1,856 Posts
Great
Mankind is definitely going down the drain.

View attachment 352907

'Men with vagina' don't menstruate due to their testosterone treatments. On other hand 'women with dick' do urinate holding their dicks, so wall urinals are obviously needed on women's restrooms to guarantee urinary equity.
Nice GIF but i think more Iike :eek:

·
Registered
13,711 Posts
men who can give birth? What? Haha

What a sad state of education

·
Registered
2,172 Posts
men who can give birth? What? Haha

What a sad state of education

This is what they mean:

Born women, "transitioned" in to gay men but kept ovaries and womb (inactive due to testosterone shots) , one day wanted a child with their men so stopped shots until got pregnant.

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
A friend told me that in a city in Sweden, feminist movement within the city council had forbidden the snow plowing of streets, because most drivers are men, and as such, plowing would discriminate women, and favor men... These SJW are the scum of the Earth, along with far right, that would keep women in basements.

·
Administrator | Chaos Theory
52,394 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
A friend told me that in a city in Sweden, feminist movement within the city council had forbidden the snow plowing of streets, because most drivers are men, and as such, plowing would discriminate women, and favor men... These SJW are the scum of the Earth, along with far right, that would keep women in basements.
There is some ironic (and sad) humour about this. I was watching a short current affairs feature a few months ago where they were discussing the lost art of "chivalry", where men in the past would consistently "honor" older women for example, by giving up their seats on public transport (and to pregnant women), help a woman open the door or carry groceries etc.

These days there are mixed messages. Some women will glare at you if you don't open the door for them. Others will glare at you if you do and say that they are fully capable of doing it themselves and don't need no man to guide them.

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
There is some ironic (and sad) humour about this. I was watching a short current affairs feature a few months ago where they were discussing the lost art of "chivalry", where men in the past would consistently "honor" older women for example, by giving up their seats on public transport (and to pregnant women), help a woman open the door or carry groceries etc.

These days there are mixed messages. Some women will glare at you if you don't open the door for them. Others will glare at you if you do and say that they are fully capable of doing it themselves and don't need no man to guide them.
I strongly respect the lost art of chivalry, but the thing is, there are less and less proper respectable women out there that would respect you back. Joker is a mindf***ing movie in many aspects, but that scene where he plays with a child on a public transport, at which child's mother reacts with "stop bothering my son" is where the world is heading. We seek differences where there are none, on purpose...and somehow all of that is politically supported...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts