Mens Tennis Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Burned-out Safin fan
18,127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a homework for this week. Someone is fired by his company because of negative results of the company, but he sues them. And I have to read and anaylse the balance sheet and the profit and loss account and give my opinion on the firing and say if is an economic redundancy or not.

WTF?? :confused:
First, figures are my ennemies, I just don't get their meaning. What's the point at looking at columns of figures if they're not in tennis scoreboard anyway? :ras:
It's just boring, and frustrating because they mean nothing to me.

Then, I just realize that the notice given by our teachers ain't clear. Am i the lawyer of the employee, and should i spot all the figures meaning the society is in a good economical situation? Or am I the lawyer of the company and do I have to underline all the elements proving they'" out of cash and the dismissal is then justified? :shrug:

Or even worse: am I in the position of the judge and do I have to check every element and make a motivated choice? That'd the worst as some figures (well, most of them actually) have no clear meaning for me and I don't know in which way they shall be interprated :scratch:

:help:
I hate the lawyer and the accountant who gave us this work to do, I hate the director of school for approving it, and I hate whoever in this world understands this and even enjoys it!!!! :fiery:

I have spent 3 hours reading that shit, and I'm still in the dark :retard: and now I have a big headache (made bigger by my neighbour drilling holes in the wall :smash: )

FUCK IT!!!! :fiery: :banghead:

·
Vamos Mandy :)
85,829 Posts
aw Steph! :hug:

I can't believe you guys have to do accounting for law school.

C'est incroyable! :eek:

·
Burned-out Safin fan
18,127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah, why oh why? most of us are thinking it's unbelievable. But they say we'll need if we do Labor Law...

or, if we have our own law firm, we will need to do accounting. erm, helloooooooooo! If i ever owns my own law firm (unlikely to happen) I'll hire an accountant for that!!! To each one his/her job damn it! :mad:

G

·
courage, tu vas t'en sortir :hug: (à mon avis, c'est toi le juge dans l'histoire, non? Enfin, je veux pas t'influencer, le mieux est de leur demander des précisions si tu peux ;) )

G

·
:hug: Steph, je ne m'avancerai pas à t'embrouiller encore plus alors;)
par contre...
What's the point at looking at columns of figures if they're not in tennis scoreboard anyway?
Amen to that! :worship: :yeah:
:lol:
Bon courage :kiss:

·
Registered
3,033 Posts
Steppy :hug: Be strong, hun! Once you're over this, you'll know you can do anything! :yeah:

G

·
je vois que je suis pas le seul à t'inventer des noms (ou alors c'est un surnom que je ne connaissais pas mais que je vais retenir* :devil: )

* enfin j'essaierai :tape:

·
Registered
97,305 Posts
hello! just accidentaly found out your a law student :) i have always been hopeless at maths and i pray i will never have such an example in my future career and our Economy course was hilarious (just basic)... still some Financial Law before me *sigh*
hopefully you did well with the task!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts