1 - 20 of 402 Posts

·
Administrator
17,047 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
MTF 2022 ACC Chat Thread

Vertebrate White Sleeve Mammal T-shirt

What is the ACC?

As evident from the name, the purpose of the ACC is to decide who is the most disruptive, rude, annoying (arse) or clownish (clown) poster on this forum over the course of 2022 (or however long your memories can handle). That being said, each person has his own definition of what an arseclown may be. We nominate 30 posters each to decide who will be participating in this year's edition. 32 seeds and 96 other qualifiers will then be (totally randomly) assigned a spot into the GS-like 128 poster draw. Then, voting ensues until we get a winner. Simple enough.

This is the chat thread for general discussion. You can talk about your title favourites here, make projections, discuss about the draw (when posted), and show as much appreciation to your chosen arseclowns as you can. Although this is a ruins in heart and a thread designed for honest commentary on fellow posters, excessive personal insults will not be tolerated. Please still follow the sitewide rules and guidelines or this thread will be moved back to the Ruins.

As long as you are having fun or in ruins within the standards of reasonable behavior, everyone will have a good time.

Attention: This is not a nomination thread and this is not a thread to complain about rules. There will be no withdrawals. If you do not wish to be involved, simply stay away from the related thread(s) but people can still nominate and vote for you freely.

ACC 2022 Nomination and Live Vote Spreadsheet

·
Administrator
17,047 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I know you guys don't like sub-forums all that much, so we can give this a try in GM. For that reason though, please try to lay off the extreme personal attacks. I know this competition tends to get heated at times, but the mods will not hesitate to move the entire event to the Ruins if it gets out of hand.

That being said, this is a kind warning to sensitive users: This is not a thread for everyone. Moderation will be relatively light here in comparison to normal threads so unless a post is really bad, please don't go up and down reporting posts from this thread.

2022 edition will be co-hosted by @IBM & a1canada

·
Administrator | Wikidrawbot
10,992 Posts
Cheers a1. Yeah we gotta try to keep up with mtf’s traditions so let’s get it started. Let’s take a glance at past winners and finals:

And last year’s draw:

Obviously there’s gonna be a Wikidraw for this edition too. So let’s keep it civilised and every helping hand as for the sheets would be appreciated

·
Your visions will happen
59,524 Posts
A tradition unlike any other

·
Future Prime Minister
15,794 Posts

·
Premium Member
20,974 Posts
Ah here we are. In a year were I spent a lot less time on the site. I spent 50% of the year feeling much more open to being a factor in this event. Decided the site is more fun being on the darkerside as good threads were not appreciated as much by the current audience. Decided not to be quite as nice with my words. Hopefully it pays off a little :yeah: I look forward to exposing frauds and taking a few nice wins here

·
Registered
6,060 Posts
so is moozza fair game in this sacred contest despite being banned?

·
Registered
6,060 Posts
Tell me one isn't going to prey on a guybwho can't defend himself or retaliate :eek:
well, mate. he most likely is going to reap what he sow me thinks. gonna be some proper harvest for sure... 😂

·
Administrator
17,047 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
So difficult this year to nominate

Do I go with

29 Djokovic fans and 1 Murray
or
29 Nadal fans and 1 Murray
or
29 Federer fans and 1 Murray
or