Mens Tennis Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
401 - 420 of 1256 Posts

· Administrator | Wikidrawbot
11,322 Posts
what does the LE mean in the second match
Late Entry cause he was one as we forgot my brother after the draw came out :facepalm:

· Registered
4,379 Posts

· Banned
424 Posts
@a1canada
I played in this game before but barely bother reading the forum now, mainly because Federer isn't playing anymore but also because there is more and more trolling.

I am wondering why Moozza got his ban lifted, going until December 21. while another user, Terrible-one is still banned. while also in the user's list of this "contest"?

I don't like Terrible-one at all because he constantly takes digs at Federer but questioning this for consistency sake.

Rectangle Font Number Parallel Circle

· Administrator
17,720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #410 ·
@a1canada
I played in this game before but barely bother reading the forum now, mainly because Federer isn't playing anymore but also because there is more and more trolling.

I am wondering why Moozza got his ban lifted, going until December 21. while another user, Terrible-one is still banned. while also in the user's list of this "contest"?

I don't like Terrible-one at all because he constantly takes digs at Federer but questioning this for consistency sake.

View attachment 389452
Mooza appealed his ban , and made a good appeal , it was considered and voted on , then ban shortened after much discussion

Others on the list have not Attempted an appeal .

· Registered
6,491 Posts
Mooza appealed his ban , and made a good appeal , it was considered and voted on , then ban shortened after much discussion

No need to lie here, my friend.

I'm part of the swamp and pressured @a1canada to silence my opponent Terrible-one, and it worked like a charm

• Haha
Reactions: a1canada

11,322 Posts
@a1canada

View attachment 389452
As it says, it was for a minor infraction too while Terrible-one’s ban is a medium one which he didn’t appeal for. Generally we’re rather generous towards end of the year after tennis season being over, but some people just love to take it over the top while Moozza’s ban was not comparable to the likes of Terrible-One or Mr Repo. Besides all of the aforementioned reasons a very good appeal such as Moozza’s one can lead to your ban getting shortened (not lifted btw), which is why I recommend banned users to always see their options.

· Banned
424 Posts

As it says, it was for a minor infraction too while Terrible-one’s ban is a medium one which he didn’t appeal for. Generally we’re rather generous towards end of the year after tennis season being over, but some people just love to take it over the top while Moozza’s ban was not comparable to the likes of Terrible-One or Mr Repo. Besides all of the aforementioned reasons a very good appeal such as Moozza’s one can lead to your ban getting shortened (not lifted btw), which is why I recommend banned users to always see their options.
I guess it's your business, but I hope you realize the guy is toying with you, he is enjoying taking the piss out of you.
Part of the reason why I don't visit this forum often is his posting, I am sure I am not alone and this forum is losing viewers because of posters like him.
Well anyway, Federer isn't playing anymore so another good reason not to come back here.

11,322 Posts
I guess it's your business, but I hope you realize the guy is toying with you, he is enjoying taking the piss out of you.
Part of the reason why I don't visit this forum often is his posting, I am sure I am not alone and this forum is losing viewers because of posters like him.
Well anyway, Federer isn't playing anymore so another good reason not to come back here.
As you have stated, we've been moderators on this board for years and not you, so we feel comfortable with our judgement. If you believe otherwise, then feel free to express your doubts. All of the moderators are grown adults and we're not gullible kids falling for people 'taking the piss'. There is the set of rules we follow along and one of them is being able to appeal bans since we got no totalitarian ruling.

For you feeling like leaving this forum because of Federer's retirement: That's a bummer. As for you feeling like leaving the forum due to the likes of Moozza who in his defense hasn't lost a bad word on Federer by the way, that's your decision. Have fun here or anywhere else

· Registered
3,413 Posts
Users as Moozza are the ones who give life to the forum, without the active users as him the forum would be dead.

· Registered
6,491 Posts
Fuck me twice on Sunday that was close. Terrible-One was a really rough opponent to start, but at least the rust is gone now.

And now @SetSampras, LOL. I'm probably fucked. But please remember my peak clowning with this thread to trigger that nutball, this got to bring me some votes:

Rectangle Font Parallel Pattern Electric blue

401 - 420 of 1256 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.