Mens Tennis Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

· Administrator | Wikidrawbot
11,322 Posts
Cheers a1. Yeah we gotta try to keep up with mtf’s traditions so let’s get it started. Let’s take a glance at past winners and finals:

And last year’s draw:

Obviously there’s gonna be a Wikidraw for this edition too. So let’s keep it civilised and every helping hand as for the sheets would be appreciated

11,322 Posts

11,322 Posts

11,322 Posts
Quick update late at night, since I can't sleep. Moozza and nadalvamos getting to the top together with Phil, all of them with 6 nominations. As for the seeds:

Phil McCracken6
Moozza6
nadalvamos6
Wow5
Roxitova5
a1canada5
Tribalfusion5
BodyServe4
ScienceGuy4
Buddyholly4
Unbiased4
monfed4
Saraya4
guitarra4
Joseywales4
Pancho3
Sokolovi Sivi Tici3
cb4_893
Passion Alcaraz3
Nadalwillneverbegoat3
TCK3
1X1X3
Jolyon3
ys2
comfortably numb2
TNX1.0E6TOPCA2
swiss_tennisgod2
Sheep852
Jellyj2
George Stobbart2
redshift2
Shupak2
Slade2

A long road to go but you see where we heading. How many noms did you get? Take a look here:

11,322 Posts
It ain't an ACC without the Official ACC Wikidraw which is gonna be unveiled here:

Pick your favourite section. IMO we've missed a glorious @Stan del Potro vs @del piero match here :worship:

11,322 Posts
what does the LE mean in the second match
Late Entry cause he was one as we forgot my brother after the draw came out :facepalm:

11,322 Posts
@a1canada
I played in this game before but barely bother reading the forum now, mainly because Federer isn't playing anymore but also because there is more and more trolling.

I am wondering why Moozza got his ban lifted, going until December 21. while another user, Terrible-one is still banned. while also in the user's list of this "contest"?

I don't like Terrible-one at all because he constantly takes digs at Federer but questioning this for consistency sake.

View attachment 389452
As it says, it was for a minor infraction too while Terrible-one’s ban is a medium one which he didn’t appeal for. Generally we’re rather generous towards end of the year after tennis season being over, but some people just love to take it over the top while Moozza’s ban was not comparable to the likes of Terrible-One or Mr Repo. Besides all of the aforementioned reasons a very good appeal such as Moozza’s one can lead to your ban getting shortened (not lifted btw), which is why I recommend banned users to always see their options.

11,322 Posts
I guess it's your business, but I hope you realize the guy is toying with you, he is enjoying taking the piss out of you.
Part of the reason why I don't visit this forum often is his posting, I am sure I am not alone and this forum is losing viewers because of posters like him.
Well anyway, Federer isn't playing anymore so another good reason not to come back here.
As you have stated, we've been moderators on this board for years and not you, so we feel comfortable with our judgement. If you believe otherwise, then feel free to express your doubts. All of the moderators are grown adults and we're not gullible kids falling for people 'taking the piss'. There is the set of rules we follow along and one of them is being able to appeal bans since we got no totalitarian ruling.

For you feeling like leaving this forum because of Federer's retirement: That's a bummer. As for you feeling like leaving the forum due to the likes of Moozza who in his defense hasn't lost a bad word on Federer by the way, that's your decision. Have fun here or anywhere else

11,322 Posts
Given that a1 is right now busy and I just came back from work, the guy who entered the draw the last (which was Spectator75) is gonna be replaced by The Federest since he wouldn't have been a seed anyway with his four nominations. All the people who have voted already in that matchup will be asked to revote

11,322 Posts

11,322 Posts
Close to six hours past and I'll serve you the current scores:

(6) tribalfusion12
El_Toro0
BroTree1230
VamosRafa1238
EliSter2
gameovais3
Featherer1
(32) alwaysfan11
(22) NextGenKing3
redshift7
Heroic Atreides4
Nole Fan #12
srk94253
Johnny442
Chelsea_Phil7
(9) Wow6
(16) Sokolovi Sivi Tici5
tennisfish3
Matthieu3
galactic_surfer3
George Stobbart5
slamjunky3
Steni2
(17) Unbiased9
(27) EfremovaFan6
Chr1stine3
MalvinLuisandy8
Chroma5
Shupak1
Djokohh3
Kralingen4
(4) Phil McCracken7
(7) guitarra7
Joe Speedboot3
haderak4
enlightenedth3
FelipeL2
levhimahfuz5
cb4_891
(30) Bella&Mirka9
(18) aselto4
BaselineGod4
CooCooCachoo0
comofortably numb8
ScienceGuy5
Gambler_33
NMSv19240
(11) Buddyholly11
(13) Soliloque8
TNX1.0E6TOPCA1
Capgou7
Noleoleole2
1X1X6
Ilkae3
(LE) The Federest4
(20) sheep859
(25) Tennis cognoscenti king5
Marriedwith192
ScottieBarnes3
Nadalgoat27
Chokeoria6
del piero4
DinnerWarrior4
(2) Moozza8

That's the end of my shift here finally and in case you want to be always up to date regarding the matches, just click on the following Docs link:

11,322 Posts
There's a chance I might lose against an unseeded, featherweight opponent. Entire year of trolling for naught🥲
Not a good day for Germany

11,322 Posts
what are the forbidden words here?
Butthurt, Fakerer and Olderer ?
Thats the only 3 things Monfed said all the time
He was saying nastier things in PMs. We're gonna leave it at that, but you can trust that we tried everything to keep him unbanned at least during ACC

11,322 Posts

11,322 Posts
Match 1PlayersVote count
lead(1) Roxitiva :bowdown:27
lag(31) Lukasgigler9
Match 2
lead(21) Passion Alcaraz21
lag(15) swiss_tennisgod :hysteric:16
Match 3
lag:help:(10) a1canada :help:17
lead(24) Jolyon :rollseyes:20
Match 4
leadHaneul16
lag(8) Saraya!15
Match 5
lead(3) nadalvamos :worship:24
lagSamprasHewittLOL9
Match 6
lag(23) Jellyj15
lead(14) NadalwillneverbeGoat20
Match 7
lead(12) Joseywales21
lagSuperG16
Match 8
lag(28) Vanity12
lead(5) monfed :hatoff:23
Disgusting Nadaltard detected, besides you didn't post the current score since I've updated the sheet after Silent Bird's vote. :mad2::no:

Vote for a1

11,322 Posts
I was considering RAFa1canada for a name change, but didn't want the whole world to know :dunno:
Your gloating in admins forum was unbearable too after Nadal winning the Slams. If people knew :spit:

11,322 Posts
Match 1PlayersVote count
lead(1) Roxitiva28
lag(31) Lukasgigler9

Match 2
lead(21) Passion Alcaraz22
lag(15) swiss_tennisgod17

Match 3
tie(10) a1canada20
tie(24) Jolyon20

Match 4
tieHaneul17
tie(8) Saraya!17

Match 5
lead(3) nadalvamos24
lagSamprasHewittLOL11

Match 6
lag(23) Jellyj16
lead(14) NadalwillneverbeGoat21

Match 7
lead(12) Joseywales21
lagSuperG18

Match 8
lag(28) Vanity12
lead(5) monfed25

11,322 Posts
@IBM no one knows ACC history like yourself, what is the furthest run an active Admin has made ? I'm getting concerned I have not offended enough Clowns with unfair bans in 2022, maybe I can do better in 2023 :dunno:
You've got a long way to go my friend given that in 2013 Deathless Mortal won ACC as a back then admin

1 - 20 of 42 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.