Mens Tennis Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 120 Posts

· Premium Member
22,296 Posts
Ah here we are. In a year were I spent a lot less time on the site. I spent 50% of the year feeling much more open to being a factor in this event. Decided the site is more fun being on the darkerside as good threads were not appreciated as much by the current audience. Decided not to be quite as nice with my words. Hopefully it pays off a little :yeah: I look forward to exposing frauds and taking a few nice wins here

· Premium Member
22,296 Posts
@NextGenKing deserved to win popcon last year. Guiterra only won because of me and we all know that. Without me he had not got those last needed votes.

But that will not happen again. This time NGK should win popcon

We were newbie s last year. But we are certainly no newbie s anymore. I’m a very active user Melchior.
Don’t take it so seriously. Its only a game
No..those days are over
.being nice is over rated and gets you nowhere :yeah:

· Premium Member
22,296 Posts
You are right, so who deserves to win the ACC crown? My top 10.

1. Wow – Idiotic fangirl. Really annoying. Goes into hiding every time Djokovic losses.
  2. Roxitova – Narcissist with the longest ignore list in MTF history. She cannot stand any criticism whatsoever.
  3. ScienceGuy – manipulates mix of scientific proof and personal opinions ad hoc on an as need basis. Devious personality.
  4. Moozza – has become more and more bitter and ridicolus as Murrays results deteriorate
  5. Soloviki Sivi Tici – Putin worshipper. Move to russia man to fight in the Ukraine.
  6. LukasGigler – behaving like Federer dumped him in a passionate romantic gay relationship
  7. Noleoleole – delusional fanboy without any substance: there is zero wisdom in his posts
  8. Terrible-One – the very definition of a Fed hater sitting in his cellar locked-up by mom
  9. del piero – constant crap talk, one of the most noisiest posters on MTF
  10. Unbiased – totally biased rigid poster without any listening skills to comprehend any criticism
Depends. There are 2 definitions of an ass clown.

An ass "person who clowns around and kinda makes fool of themselves but is also funny and harmless"

An ass " a person who is just an ass, brings bad vibes, has bad intentions and you'd put on ignore list"

A few on your list fall under definition one in my opinion.

A few fall under definition two on your list.

There are some nasty ones you left out I think

· Premium Member
22,296 Posts
I agree with you. If you look at the all time ACC winners list, there are some seriously bad devious posters. Way worse than on my Top 10 list.

I could easily list 100 bad posters, but my 2022 top 10 is more subjective and personal: I just find them really annoying and irritating. Some of them outright stupid.
.I just looked at history too and seems option 1 wins more than option 2. I think the favs this year are...in no order

Wow (I disagree and didn't nominate)
McCracken
Mooza (I disagree and didn't nominate)
Tribalfusion (I didn't nominate)
Roxitova
Unbiased (I didn't nominate)
Jellyj

· Premium Member
22,296 Posts
The Federest ban is over since nov 20

#88 · 3 h ago

Cheers, man, I appreciate that.

Having been banned for two months without warning for no reason, I'm not sure I can escape the arbitrary wrath of @a1canada no matter what I do.

I've contributed plenty to this forum over the years.
Yep many contributers get banned while many trolls don't. No consistency.

1 - 20 of 120 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.