29 Federer fans and 1 Murray
or
29 Alcaraz/Sinner fanboys and 1 Murray
or
A healthy mix 🤷‍♂️🤦‍♂️
There are 3 Murray fans but little girl fan Knesia tard is the best choice 👏

· Registered
3,413 Posts
Quick update late at night, since I can't sleep. Moozza and nadalvamos getting to the top together with Phil, all of them with 6 nominations. As for the seeds:

Phil McCracken6
Moozza6
nadalvamos6
Wow5
Roxitova5
a1canada5
Tribalfusion5
BodyServe4
ScienceGuy4
Buddyholly4
Unbiased4
monfed4
Saraya4
guitarra4
Joseywales4
Pancho3
Sokolovi Sivi Tici3
cb4_893
Passion Alcaraz3
Nadalwillneverbegoat3
TCK3
1X1X3
Jolyon3
ys2
comfortably numb2
TNX1.0E6TOPCA2
swiss_tennisgod2
Sheep852
Jellyj2
George Stobbart2
redshift2
Shupak2
Slade2

A long road to go but you see where we heading. How many noms did you get? Take a look here:
I did not nominate Masterclass. I don’t even know him 😁

· Registered
3,413 Posts
ah , simple missed letter from my co-host (thrown under bus), there will be many , if someone wants to take on a job of spell checker, that would be great :bowdown:

Did @jimbo angstgegner gibert approve your use of jimbo abbreviation? Just asking for a friend, as it may be helpful during this contest :dunno:
I nominate little girl fan 3 times. Is that allowed 🤔🤫 Its jimbo for his friends so you can call jimbo jimbo too 😁

· Registered
3,413 Posts
Fair enough. No Offense, I just don't think you fit in on MTF. You are clearly girlish.

Who am I? I am a superstar with deep tennis insight among Federer fans. I have watched and studied tennis since I was 7 years old.

Of course I know that I am hated among especially Djokovic Fanboys. But that is a personal honor. I am deeply proud of their hate.
Ok I don’t know you honey but it’s time to learn more about you. Nobody of the mods has ever said that Mtf is only for manly users. If that was the case then what are you doing here 🤔

· Registered
3,413 Posts
Nolefam members nominate me in the discussion thread, but not in the nomination thread? Are you guys stupid or what?

I am proud of nominations from Nolefam and will only be disappointed if Fedfam members nominate me.

As for the TF girls, they totally screwed up and manipulated the PopCon final last year and that was inexcusable in my book. That is why I don't meet these TF girl posters who suddenly show up to manipulate an MTF voting with love and passion.
@NextGenKing deserved to win popcon last year. Guiterra only won because of me and we all know that. Without me he had not got those last needed votes.

But that will not happen again. This time NGK should win popcon

We were newbie s last year. But we are certainly no newbie s anymore. I’m a very active user Melchior.
Don’t take it so seriously. Its only a game

· Registered
3,413 Posts
ahh NGK was campaigning for votes in 100 different online platforms, guitarra was just from TF :dunno:

Would be epic though if they could meet in ACC SF , before I beat the winner :grin:
Ngk was not campaigning for votes. Not so far as I know.
I only asked to vote for guiterra for popcon in batcave and that gave the last few votes. So this year I think ngk deserve the 🏆

· Registered
3,413 Posts
You suffering from a too big ego or is this your ACC campaign, hon? Don't worry, you got my vote anyway. You definitely deserve a few rounds for all the clowning you exercise.
You know it was because of me asking to vote for you. You get the last important votes from Tf users as Jool cricket and Andreescufan . Without that you had not won. They did not even know there was a contest. They only vote because I asked it them.
Melchior is right in this. That was not the right thing to do and NGK should have won.

· Registered
3,413 Posts
Speak for yourself TF Girl.

Winning PopCon is like winning Wimbledon on MTF.

You obviously will never win it - neither will I - but winning it is the biggest thing on MTF.
Melchior you are a funny guy. Its hilarious how serious you take it all 😂🤣😂 I will vote with popcon for you 😘

· Registered
3,413 Posts
Thank you my dear. Maybe I have been a little bit too tough on you. After all you are sweet :love:

Unfortunately I don't have a chance of winning PopCon. I can mobilize 70% of Fedfam to vote for me, 50% of Nadalfam because I generally has spoken positively about Rafa, but I can mobilize only 2% of Nolefam. Most Nolefam hate me and they will vote against me regardless who is my opponent.
I will campaign for you. You deserve to win popcon 🥰 but I will also campaign for NGK because he should have won last year

· Registered
3,413 Posts
Thank you my dear, but I don't really deserve it, only hardcore Fed fans will think so. NGK truly deserved it last year, but after the bitter manipulated defeat from TF girls, NGK became bitter himself and turned into the dark side. The dark depressed bitter NGK doesn't deserve it either in 2022.

We have to find another winner.
Yes NGK deserved the win. My campaign and asking in my chat to vote for guiterra was not right. It was manipulated and rigged.

But I was new. I did not understand that time the importance of this game but now I understand.

A intellect as you or NGK deserve to win popcon this year 👏

1 - 20 of 114 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.