1 - 20 of 682 Posts

·
Super Moderator
14,864 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
MTF 2021 ACC Chat Thread

Smile Chin Dress shirt Coat Tie

What is the ACC?

As evident from the name, the purpose of the ACC is to decide who is the most disruptive, rude, annoying (arse) or clownish (clown) poster on this forum over the course of 2021 (or however long your memories can handle). That being said, each person has his own definition of what an arseclown may be. We nominate 30 posters each to decide who will be participating in this year's edition. 32 seeds and 96 other qualifiers will then be (totally randomly) assigned a spot into the GS-like 128 poster draw. Then, voting ensues until we get a winner. Simple enough.

This is the chat thread for general discussion. You can talk about your title favourites here, make projections, discuss about the draw (when posted), and show as much appreciation to your chosen arseclowns as you can. Although this is a ruins in heart and a thread designed for honest commentary on fellow posters, excessive personal insults will not be tolerated. Please still follow the sitewide rules and guidelines or this thread will be moved back to the Ruins.

As long as you are having fun or in ruins within the standards of reasonable behavior, everyone will have a good time.

Attention: This is not a nomination thread and this is not a thread to complain about rules. There will be no withdrawals. If you do not wish to be involved, simply stay away from the related thread(s) but people can still nominate and vote for you freely.

ACC 2021 Nomination and Live Vote Spreadsheet

ACC 2021 Nomination and Live Vote Spreadsheet

·
Super Moderator
14,864 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
I know you guys don't like sub-forums all that much, so we can give this a try in GM. For that reason though, please try to lay off the extreme personal attacks. I know this competition tends to get heated at times, but the mods will not hesitate to move the entire event to the Ruins if it gets out of hand.

That being said, this is a kind warning to sensitive users: This is not a thread for everyone. Moderation will be relatively light here in comparison to normal threads so unless a post is really bad, please don't go up and down reporting posts from this thread.

·
Registered
17,945 Posts
Attention: There will be no withdrawals. If you do not wish to be involved, simply stay away from the related thread(s) but people can still nominate and vote for you freely.
But I don't want to be a recipient of bullying. And withdrawals were allowed in ACC before. Why aren't they allowed now?

Plus I already won this thing once. No need for me to participate in this thing.

Reactions: Snowwy and boldrock

·
Super Moderator
14,864 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
But I don't want to be a recipient of bullying. And withdrawals were allowed in ACC before. Why aren't they allowed now?

Plus I already won this thing once. No need for me to participate in this thing.
current rules , copied and pasted from last year :censored:

no Bullying will be tolerated, no worries

·
Registered
17,945 Posts
current rules , copied and pasted from last year :censored:

no Bullying will be tolerated, no worries
I understand.
But I've been called ACC champion in GM by posters like Tennis Passion when I have made posts that are critical of Joe. Thats why I dont want to participate.

Just because I won ACC doesn't mean my posts don't count because of lack of credibility. Thats not fair and thats why I dont want to participate. I hope you understand.

• Haha
Reactions: mm665 and Snowwy

·
Registered
4,473 Posts
lel. gonna be juicy this year, so many campaigning so hard all year long. 😂

Reactions: SetPointDown

·
Registered
17,945 Posts
definitely gonna nominate monfed for already polluting the nomination thread with snowflake complaining.
I want to give good posters like you a chance to win ACC so better for me to withdraw because all the croctards will gang up on me and MTF has a majority of croctards after Wim 19 ;)

·
Bring it Home
21,628 Posts
I don't follow GM a lot as I used to do, but this look like a very weak era. Genuine clowns like Rutinos Harcos and evilmindbulgaria are long gone.

Most of Crocodilovic's modern fans follow Chico's gameplan of bodyguarding Novak 24/7 on the forum.

Are MIMIC and Tribalfusion still around?

·
Golddigger
17,350 Posts
1. Zverevdadiii - I would go as far saying that throughout my 8 years of posting in MTF, he might have been the worst poster of them all based on his obnoxious level, lack of self awareness, arrogance, lack of intellect and low IQ level, lack of humour, and his ability to kill any sort of interesting discussion. Biggest pain in the pass and this might even be his last ACC so he should go out with a bang as the worst poster to ever grace MTF.

2. Monsi - Not as bad as the above poster but still very bad

3. SuperG

4. Tennis9000+

5. Unbiased - His threads 🤦‍♂️

6. NoleBakery

7. Joe Speedboot - You can finally win one match! I’m rooting for you
I noticed @a1canada said hes not available as permad but i didnt think it was a rule?

·
Registered
1,590 Posts
Always struggle. No way to find 30. I enjoy what most bring to the table.

George Stobbart - no words to describe this guy. Worst kind. Kind that gives abuse and them cries like a loser when receives any. Should not be still an active member.

budadiii - awful to people and thinks never wrong. Nasty poster but potential to be a fun nice ggu.

Tennisvolley
OneArmedScissor - issues
Super Djoker - abuse to Murray but otherwise not bad.
MatthewPup
Chroma - dangerous
Swiss_tennisgod - issues
Jan Gade
ScienceGuy
Sheep85 - always gives me a hard time and is very disrespectful to murray.
Dominic s
Saraya - such disreapect to many players and we all see twitter thanks
Monsi -
Repo man - threads are awful
Acacacacacacacademy - its never nice not to return favour
🤣🤣🤣

·
Golddigger
17,350 Posts
Asked in question thread but rarely anyone answers so will try here

Anyone else ever sit in their room and practice calling out score in umpire mo Layhani's voice?

·
Super Moderator
14,864 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I know you guys don't like sub-forums all that much, so we can give this a try in GM. For that reason though, please try to lay off the extreme personal attacks. I know this competition tends to get heated at times, but the mods will not hesitate to move the entire event to the Ruins if it gets out of hand.

That being said, this is a kind warning to sensitive users: This is not a thread for everyone. Moderation will be relatively light here in comparison to normal threads so unless a post is really bad, please don't go up and down reporting posts from this thread.

1 - 20 of 682 Posts