Mens Tennis Forums banner
81 - 100 of 416 Posts

·
Registered
3,163 Posts
I thought I have turned up the arseclowning lately, apparantly NOT ENOUGH. 🤷‍♂️
very slim for you. Live probabilities (odds) From MarkBet:
Castigar - 25% (clear fav if he continues to post)
AlwaysTennis - 15%
Moozza - 13%
Nadalagoat2 - 10%
Monfed - 8%
Unbiased - 7%
Budadi - 7%
THCM - 5%
Super/Godzilla - 4%
Nadawillneverbethegoat - 3%
Any other - 3%

Chroma and Nadaalot are overrated. Both have zero potential to win it IMO. I think it will be between castigar and alwaystennis in the end. Djokovic fan is very unlikely to win it

·
Registered
361 Posts
AlwaysTennis - 15%
Moozza - 13%
Nadalagoat2 - 10%
Monfed - 8%
Unbiased - 7%
Budadi - 7%
THCM - 5%
Super/Godzilla - 4%
Any other - 3%

Chroma and Nadaalot are overrated. Both have zero potential to win it IMO. I think it will be between castigar and alwaystennis in the end. Djokovic fan is very unlikely to win it
Looking like you've got a ton of noms!

The most of anyone, I believe. Ouch.

You seem to have the asshole thing down pat!

·
Registered
7,591 Posts
Oh yeah, don't care about weak eras or not. I like ACC. My noms will be in shortly. @Matthieu will have a vote for sure. The Dutch in me had to.

·
Registered
3,685 Posts
The lack of discord chat has been a huge hamper on me. That extra free time really allowed me to spread my wings BRING BACK COVID!
Clearly you want the ACC crown- you have my vote ;)

·
Super Moderator
14,782 Posts
Discussion Starter · #89 ·
UserNominations
The Hero Cop Mark10
Moozza9
Unbiased9
NADALalot8
Haneul8
Nadalgoat27
Zverevdadiii7
AlwaysTennis7
monfed7
Chroma6
Repo Man6
buddyholly6
Lukasgigler5
tribalfusion5
swiss_tennisgod5
Matthieu5
Roxitova4
Bella&Mirka4
SuperG4
The Federest4
Nadalwillneverbegoat4
STRONGSTYLE3
George Stobbart3
Monsi3
castigar3
Critic0073
I can't see my forehead3
Saraya!2
Dominic S2
Joe Speedboot2
SamprasHewittLOL2
Jan Gade2
Justiciar2
MINTennis2
Claybot2
Tano272
acacacacademy2
slamjunky2
Tennis cognoscenti king2
dataworf2
Godzilla92
Hurenkacke2
MalvinLuisandy2

·
Super Moderator
14,782 Posts
Discussion Starter · #90 ·
AlwaysTennis - 15%
Moozza - 13%
Nadalagoat2 - 10%
Monfed - 8%
Unbiased - 7%
Budadi - 7%
THCM - 5%
Super/Godzilla - 4%
Any other - 3%

I was about to say does add up without you, but i see you snuck yourself in at 5% (y)

·
Registered
246 Posts
Are we allowed to campaign on our own behalf? I get that you want to have organic competition, but like.. for a ROTY candidate, winning 1 round would mean a lot. 🥰

·
Super Moderator
14,782 Posts
Discussion Starter · #93 ·
Are we allowed to campaign on our own behalf? I get that you want to have organic competition, but like.. for a ROTY candidate, winning 1 round would mean a lot. 🥰
yes these guys are campaigning daily, just have a look at the opened threads 🤣

Get out there and get yourself noticed (y)

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
It will be tough to win as a new Kid on the block, but I will campaign for you ;)

Vote for Oleander Snow as a Top ACC candidate for 3 key reasons:
  1. Oleander Snow is infecting MTF culture with Barbie girlism, shocking Pink colors and red hot flowers more rapidly and aggressively than a Corona virus outbreak.
  2. Oleander Snow is well-known on our sister site – under a different spice girl user name – as a rabiate red stocking feminist constantly promoting the women’s liberation movement agenda and Billie Jean King as the true tennis GOAT. On our sister site, Oleander Snow is quoted stating: ”Peak Billie Jean would beat Peak Federer on good old fashioned fast grass courts in Wimbledon every day and twice on sunday”. Truly insulting stuff.
  3. Oleander Snow is a fangirl of Roxitova of all people. Recent public quote by Oleander Snow posted to Roxitova on MTF: ”After reading X number of your posts for a really long time, I agree with everything you said”. Truly ridicoluos stuff. Any groupie fangirl of Roxitova fully deserves the ACC crown price.
Vote Oleander Snow for ACC. Never ever in MTF history has a New Bee won the coveted price. Let us be truly openminded and innovative: This is the year for it finally to happen 😇

·
Registered
246 Posts
It will be tough to win as a new Kid on the block, but I will campaign for you ;)

Vote for Oleander Snow as a Top ACC candidate for 3 key reasons:
  1. Oleander Snow is infecting MTF culture with Barbie girlism, shocking Pink colors and red hot flowers more rapidly and aggressively than a Corona virus outbreak.
  2. Oleander Snow is well-known on our sister site – under a different spice girl user name – as a rabiate red stocking feminist constantly promoting the women’s liberation movement agenda and Billie Jean King as the true tennis GOAT. On our sister site, Oleander Snow is quoted stating: ”Peak Billie Jean would beat Peak Federer on good old fashioned fast grass courts in Wimbledon every day and twice on sunday”. Truly insulting stuff.
  3. Oleander Snow is a fangirl of Roxitova of all people. Recent public quote by Oleander Snow posted to Roxitova on MTF: ”After reading X number of your posts for a really long time, I agree with everything you said”. Truly ridicoluos stuff. Any groupie fangirl of Roxitova fully deserves the ACC crown price.
Vote Oleander Snow for ACC. Never ever in MTF history has a New Bee won the coveted price. Let us be truly openminded and innovative: This is the year for it finally to happen 😇
You are such a great campaign manager! Thank you so much for taking the time to do that- honestly means a lot to me. 💕💕

·
Golddigger
17,273 Posts
12. Malvin Luisandy. Erratic behavior like if MTF was a Kindergarten for 5 year olds. Oh wait: more like a 3 year old's nursery.
More errotic behaviour...

·
Registered
17,891 Posts
who's voting for lukasgigler tho? kudos for a former fedtard finally seeing the light me thinks... 😂
When are you going to see the light, sheepy? Federer is the GOAT. Just accept it.

Reactions: SetPointDown

·
Super Moderator
14,782 Posts
Discussion Starter · #98 ·
#2021 ruinated threadssample
29​
UnbiasedWill ITF gift 1 final slam to Federer?,
21​
The Hero Cop MarkMen's tennis is going to be an equivalent of men's figure skating
21​
MoozaRublev is #6 in the world?!
19​
AlwaysTennisDjokovic 2nd half of the year 2021 was a huge disappointment
15​
NadalwillneverbeGoatDjokovic fans deserve an answer
13​
MalvinLuisandyThere was not Big 4 but Big 5?
10​
castigarAs Federer is the most beloved and respected player ever...
10​
monfeddoes faker have any shame
9​
NextGenKingConfirmation I'm a loser?
8​
Repo ManZverev's serve is the worst in top 100
8​
The FederestDjokovic's Cowardly Abandonment of His Mixed Partner Completely Undercuts His Warrior Narrative
5​
Nadalgoat2Zverev will beat Djokovic in straight sets at us open 2021?
5​
MatthieuCasper Ruud is a clay vulture!
3​
swiss_tennisgodNadal: "Not getting vaccinated is a little selfish"
3​
Joe SpeedbootBeing drunk is nice, being high is good, being spaced out of your mind is the best.
3​
NADALalotGiven how obsessed Djokovic is with records, will Djokovic always feel like a failure because Nadal has the slam record? Nadal about to lead 21-18....
2​
George StobbartBetting thread poll, George Stobbart to be excluded from it or not?
1​
LukasgiglerOnly two of Federer’s 20 slams were really earned

·
Golddigger
17,273 Posts
#2021 ruinated threadssample
29​
UnbiasedWill ITF gift 1 final slam to Federer?,
21​
The Hero Cop MarkMen's tennis is going to be an equivalent of men's figure skating
21​
MoozaRublev is #6 in the world?!
19​
AlwaysTennisDjokovic 2nd half of the year 2021 was a huge disappointment
15​
NadalwillneverbeGoatDjokovic fans deserve an answer
13​
MalvinLuisandyThere was not Big 4 but Big 5?
10​
castigarAs Federer is the most beloved and respected player ever...
10​
monfeddoes faker have any shame
9​
NextGenKingConfirmation I'm a loser?
8​
Repo ManZverev's serve is the worst in top 100
8​
The FederestDjokovic's Cowardly Abandonment of His Mixed Partner Completely Undercuts His Warrior Narrative
5​
Nadalgoat2Zverev will beat Djokovic in straight sets at us open 2021?
5​
MatthieuCasper Ruud is a clay vulture!
3​
swiss_tennisgodNadal: "Not getting vaccinated is a little selfish"
3​
Joe SpeedbootBeing drunk is nice, being high is good, being spaced out of your mind is the best.
3​
NADALalotGiven how obsessed Djokovic is with records, will Djokovic always feel like a failure because Nadal has the slam record? Nadal about to lead 21-18....
2​
George StobbartBetting thread poll, George Stobbart to be excluded from it or not?
1​
LukasgiglerOnly two of Federer’s 20 slams were really earned
9 but i was mod for 9 months haha! I moved all but 1 myself in fairness.

This is good work. Your an exceptional host bud

81 - 100 of 416 Posts