Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 3322 Posts

·
Administrator
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
MTF 2020 ACC Chat Thread

What is the ACC?

As evident from the name, the purpose of the ACC is to decide who is the most disruptive, rude, annoying (arse) or clownish (clown) poster on this forum over the course of 2020 (or however long your memories can handle). That being said, each person has his own definition of what an arseclown may be. We nominate 30 posters each to decide who will be participating in this year's edition. 32 seeds and 96 other qualifiers will then be (totally randomly) assigned a spot into the GS-like 128 poster draw. Then, voting ensues until we get a winner. Simple enough.

This is the chat thread for general discussion. You can talk about your title favourites here, make projections, discuss about the draw (when posted), and show as much appreciation to your chosen arseclowns as you can. Although this is a ruins in heart and a thread designed for honest commentary on fellow posters, excessive personal insults will not be tolerated. Please still follow the sitewide rules and guidelines or this thread will be moved back to the Ruins.

As long as you are having fun or in ruins within the standards of reasonable behavior, everyone will have a good time.

Attention: This is not a nomination thread and this is not a thread to complain about rules. There will be no withdrawals. If you do not wish to be involved, simply stay away from the related thread(s) but people can still nominate and vote for you freely.

ACC 2020 Nomination and Live Vote Spreadsheet

Links to 2020 ACC Threads:
ACC Nominations 2020
ACC Qualifying and Seed Battles 2020
ACC R1 Bottom Half 2020
ACC R1 Top Half 2020
ACC R2 Bottom Half 2020
ACC R2 Top Half 2020

ACC Main Draw 2020
Top Half

[1] DjokoKing vs. mystery21
Dimitard vs. Hypnotize
Tennis cognoscenti king vs. Why So Serious?
[Q] SCHLIRi vs. [17] Phillo

[21] enlightenedth vs. Joe H
-Dominator- vs. PCB-Groupie
Ace Pounder vs. Snowwy
[Q] laughingcavalier vs. [15] Unbiased

[16] SuperG vs. Nepoznati Knez
guest82 vs. [Q] ThirdWheel
citizen_insane vs. Matt01
Monsi vs. [20] tribalfusion

[29] Burrow vs. Arsenalex
[Q] Felix Loser-Aliassime vs. Fogmeister
Haneul vs. srk9425
[Q] Yolita vs. [8] Bakano

[7] Roxitova vs. NextGenKing
Nadalgoat 2 vs. Dominic S
Orka_n vs. bbcbbc
MWW vs. [30] swiss_tennisgod

[19] Moozza vs. YellowDirt
clearwaters vs. theseth1119
Spinn69 vs. Jam
Hamdan vs. [9] Sombrerero loco

[14] The Federest vs. Terrible--one
[Q] VamosRafa123 vs. Sara X
Ertl93 vs. just1ce
zzzyyy vs. [26] Matthieu

[28] Steve vs. CommissarSJ
Ronman vs. Kowchi
Cloren vs. Chakra_25
Marcos555 vs. [4] NADALalot

Bottom Half
[3] Darth Vaderer vs. MaratandMilos
Saraya! vs. phase3
slamjunky vs. Rik1001
[Q] Royolosch vs. [31] Andrej

[27] Lukasgigler vs. [Q] MaestroNadal
[Q] Xristos vs. a1canada
FedererBulgaria vs. Joe Speedboot
leng jai vs. [12] Djoker

[11] Bella&Mirka vs. [Q] El_Toro
[Q] skytennis vs. Mae
ProudSerb vs. [Q] Jolyon
IBM vs. [32] Servebots=GOAT

[25] teamthiem vs. buddyholly
Spectator75 vs. Chris Kuerten
Fargif vs. Slade
cmchelsea vs. [5] Budadiii

[6] sheep85 vs. emily101
Virtualmorpher vs. umbrellapub
[Q] ssynhtn vs. M. Mecir
BaselineGod vs. [18] JediFed

[24] BMT360 vs. Slasher1985
Rafanaticism vs. Repo Man
Slamrev vs. emotion
guitarra vs. [13] Mimi

[10] alwaysfan vs. Johnny Groove
MalvinLuisandy vs. Supercell
[Q] howyesno vs. AllTimeGOAT
[Q] thelimitdoesnotexist vs. [23] citrus bangus

[22] Stan del Potro vs. RuRo
Il Squalo vs. Nikola Jokic
ivanban vs. doubletrollt
SetPointDown vs. [2] bhdtl​

·
Administrator
11,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited by Moderator)
I know you guys don't like sub-forums all that much, so we can give this a try in GM. For that reason though, please try to lay off the extreme personal attacks. I know this competition tends to get heated at times, but the mods will not hesitate to move the entire event to the Ruins if it gets out of hand.

That being said, this is a kind warning to sensitive users: This is not a thread for everyone. Moderation will be relatively light here in comparison to normal threads so unless a post is really bad, please don't go up and down reporting posts from this thread.

Wikidraw:

[/spoiler]

·
Registered
2,856 Posts
What a pity my stalker is banned, but I will vote for his boyfriend.

·
Registered
8,787 Posts
Just noticed no fed tards on my nominations. Even though he is my least fav of the 3.

This means either his fans are less aggressive and ridiculous or its due to fed inactive.

Im willing to believe its the former.

There are 2 fed fans i had previous with but both have only disliked me due to me not liking fed and i don't dislike them other than their feelings towards me so i am going to leave but off list for now and see what happens.

·
Registered
5,268 Posts
Just noticed no fed tards on my nominations. Even though he is my least fav of the 3.

This means either his fans are less aggressive and ridiculous or its due to fed inactive.

Im willing to believe its the former.

There are 2 fed fans i had previous with but both have only disliked me due to me not liking fed and i don't dislike them other than their feelings towards me so i am going to leave but off list for now and see what happens.
Which is crazy because it is definitely one of the members of the Federesian horde that is most deserving this year

·
Registered
8,787 Posts
Which is crazy because it is definitely one of the members of the Federesian horde that is most deserving this year
I can relate to him from a non tennis point of view and he is a nice guy. So his tennis opinions or anything be them good or bad, i dont judge him by them.

·
Registered
1,593 Posts
This months mood of majority MTF users tells us that the ACC winner will most likely be decided between DjokoKing and bhdtl.

·
Registered
5,268 Posts
djokoking and nadalot, most likely. bakano with top5 potential easily, the stoic BS botting from 10 meters behind the baseline is just too strong these days.
@JediFed should win for that asinine thread where he predicted the pandemic would be over by April and then argued with people for months after it was clear how stupid that prediction was

·
Registered
2,759 Posts
djokoking and nadalot, most likely. bakano with top5 potential easily, the stoic BS botting from 10 meters behind the baseline is just too strong these days.
The first 2 are def candidates. Bakano is one of my fav posters tho. He’s funny as fuck and has the GOAT profile pics.

·
Registered
5,786 Posts
The first 2 are def candidates. Bakano is one of my fav posters tho. He’s funny as fuck and has the GOAT profile pics.
sheep85 is too butthurt and dumb a Fakertard to acknowledge greatness when he sees it, namely in my magnificent avy and sig. So he goes on reporting my works of art out of sheer frustration. Oh well... sukit!

·
Registered
5,268 Posts
Bakano and sheep are both quality posters. It is important that we stay United so as to avoid being obliterated by the Federesian horde.

As a wise man once said, the enemy of my enemy is my friend

Reactions: Bakano
1 - 20 of 3322 Posts