·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Chucho played a brillant match!...Moya just got no chances

·
Registered
11,122 Posts
To be fair Moya was probably tired has hell from last week (marathons every match!).

·
Registered
3,367 Posts
Happy to hear that Acasuso played a great match. Hope he can have a good run here - he's in a decent section of the draw since Andreev isn't in good form at the moment although that could change.

I never expected Moya to do well here considering all the long matches he played last week.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yes, Carlos might have been tired after cds...but I just watched the game, Acasuso was amazing, great play and I think is very important for his confidence

15,883 Posts
Carlos :smash:
glad for Acasuso tho, he needs more confidence.

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
Not a good thing losing to a mug last Sunday and losing to a mediocre player like Acassuso back to back in 3 days

Regroup for Mexico Lord Carlos

·
Registered
8 Posts
great game played by Acasuso...you could see he was getting emotional during the interview at the end of the game, great win Chucho!!

·
Registered
14,747 Posts
LOVELY avi, CB. My daughter wears her hair like that sometimes. :haha:

Damn. I knew Charly was going to be too tired. :ras: Oh well. Well done, Acasuso.

·
Registered
23,424 Posts
great game played by Acasuso...you could see he was getting emotional during the interview at the end of the game, great win Chucho!!
Chucho seems to love playing for his country crowd :)

I love that point in a Davis Cup tie (don't remember which one) when the ball was going out in the match point and, while it was still in the air, he shouted VAMOS ARGENTINAAAAAAAAAAA

Amazing :)

·
Banned
95,412 Posts
VaiBrasil said:
I love that point in a Davis Cup tie (don't remember which one) when the ball was going out in the match point and, while it was still in the air, he shouted VAMOS ARGENTINAAAAAAAAAAA
No offence but he sounds as annoying as the Bryan Brothers

these nationalistic types

·
Forum Umpire:, Gaston Gaudio,
124,506 Posts
No offence but he sounds as annoying as the Bryan Brothers

these nationalistic types
He is nowhere near the Bryans in annoyance levels.

4/5 break points converted for Acasuso, this is a rare feat in itself and Moya can still go out and work his moves in the Buenos Aires clubs.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts