Mens Tennis Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
10,408 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Amazing :rocker2:

Haase plays a good (from the looks of it) second set, only to be broken in the opening game of the second set. Mentally he is all over the place...

Off-topic, but is a double name like Andreas's common in Austria? Like how did he get it?

·
Registered
25,781 Posts
Haase being the betting favorite against a top 60 opponent was an early Christmas miracle.

·
Registered
11,827 Posts
Haase being the betting favorite against a top 60 opponent was an early Christmas miracle.
Don't act like this was not a surprise. True that Haase is a mug (specially a mental mug) but Haider-Maurer is not that much better in any aspects and just came from playing a very tiring week in a different surface. The books were right to give the slight edge to Haase.

·
Registered
901 Posts
Don't act like this was not a surprise. True that Haase is a mug (specially a mental mug) but Haider-Maurer is not that much better in any aspects and just came from playing a very tiring week in a different surface. The books were right to give the slight edge to Haase.
I don't know. Haase hasn't won a match this year and Andi had great results recently. You can argue that the surface change might be a disadvantage, but Andi was the slight favourite for me

·
Registered
25,781 Posts
Haase lost to Jules Marie, your argument is invalid.

·
Registered
70,519 Posts
hahahaase still out of top 100 i guess

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.