Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,052 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
When I turned this on it was deuce with Lajovic serving for the set at 5-4. But kwon broke back.
But then the players exchanged two breaks again to take it to a tiebreak. Seems Kwon had a bit of a nightmare on serve in the 1st set.. hit 7 double faults.

Lajovic looked pretty rattled after serving for the set twice. Kwon on the other hand looked full of energy and was hitting well.
After kwon got an early break in the 2nd, Lajovic looked basically done while Kwon didn't take the foot off the gas.

A great win for Kwon who's in his 4th consecutive ATP quarter final and first at 500 level. Will be at a new career high ranking, I think inside the top 70.

·
Registered
13,949 Posts
Kwon right now is really winning every match he should or could right now, good to see such sternness in a youngster.

·
Rankings Master
15,635 Posts
When I turned this on it was deuce with Lajovic serving for the set at 5-4. But kwon broke back.
But then the players exchanged two breaks again to take it to a tiebreak. Seems Kwon had a bit of a nightmare on serve in the 1st set.. hit 7 double faults.

Lajovic looked pretty rattled after serving for the set twice. Kwon on the other hand looked full of energy and was hitting well.
After kwon got an early break in the 2nd, Lajovic looked basically done while Kwon didn't take the foot off the gas.

A great win for Kwon who's in his 4th consecutive ATP quarter final and first at 500 level. Will be at a new career high ranking, I think inside the top 70.
69 for now but depends on other players too, like Delbonis, Dellien, Fokina, RBA...

·
Registered
957 Posts
Watched the 1st set, Lajovic started off well, while Kwon looked nervous. I think fatigue got to Lajovic as it often happens to him.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts