Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5,772 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Classic Dimitrov match, wasted a break lead and SP on serve in the first set, cruised through until holding a double break lead in the decider, then loses 4 games a row and goes down double MP. Just to troll everyone, he saves both and wins the match in a final TB featuring double-handed BH pass at 3-0?

·
Registered
827 Posts
Rollercoaster-y stuff.
Very clutch tennis from Grigor on that final set TB. How about that?

·
Premium Member
9,177 Posts
Can't wait to see Wawrinka roast his turkey again :LOL:

·
Registered
22,082 Posts
Is this what it has come to for The Stickman?

Celebrating beating a titleless player like Adrian Mannarino like you have just won a slam.

·
Registered
17,779 Posts

Celebrating beating a titleless player like Adrian Mannarino like you have just won a slam.
Adrian Mannarino has won a title on the ATP tour.

·
Registered
22,082 Posts
Adrian Mannarino has won a title on the ATP tour.
My mistake. I forgot that he won one last year.

With hindsight, I would like to retract my entire comment which was based on ignorance.

All the best.

·
Registered
4,433 Posts
... Serious question: How many matches so far this year have resulted where a match point was saved? We're not even through February yet and it seems like every 2nd day it's happening.

Never seen it happen so often.

·
Registered
2,515 Posts

I think he was happy for the variety of his BH, hitting a dh bh winner and then finishing a close match with a top spin bh dtl. in a tb after saving match points, anyone has the right to celebrate that at any ocasion

1 - 11 of 11 Posts