Forum Umpire:, Gaston Gaudio,
124,507 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Never in doubt.

Always good to see Pashanski lose.

·
Registered
9,760 Posts
I stopped watching after the 1st set, then I noticed Pashanski breaking when David was serving for the match at 5-4 in the 2nd set. Good that David broke back immediately and then served it out.

·
Registered
7,894 Posts
Good fight from Pashanski in the 2nd set. There's a certain alluring quality about assholes. Magnetism?

·
Registered
29,033 Posts
Pashanski made some racist comments. If you search the board it'll pop up.
he actually said to Julio Silva I think, the brasilian player, he looks like a moneky and he has monkey brain or sth like that, saying sth like all blacks are like monkeys, all they do is run stupidly :rolleyes:

i think i re-read that article last week when the same subject came along.. together with some Jankovic saying she will never date a colour guy ..they re not her type :shrug:

back to the point.. funny Pashanski got his ass kicked by a blonde.. he must feel really honoured :p

·
Registered
29,033 Posts
btw nalbandian said he feels really tired..

and i wouldnt blame him..

playing 2 weeks in a row for someone not used to, must really be hard :shrug:

he has a really easy draw compared to most of the players until QF.. even Potito is not that great match-up compared to Cañas', Moya's, Chela's, Monaco's draw :shrug:

·
Registered
7,894 Posts
Oh, and congrats David :p

·
Registered
4,144 Posts
Strong from Dave. I wonder if he can win this tournament too, his draw is very nice

·
Registered
2,781 Posts
As expected a good win for Nalby in Acapulco. Never in doubut that he's lose.

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Well done Dave! If you're tired, no more three setters everyday like last week

·
Registered
6,652 Posts
GJ Dave, but he didn't look very eager to win this tournament. I think he will tank it on certain point.

·
Registered
29,033 Posts
:shrug: I think unless Potito tanks it he may take him out this time :shrug: Im not sure he will fight from a set down against a semi-warrior baseline type player..

as he said before, his goal is to prepare for IW and Miami :shrug:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts