:woohoo:

Welcome back!!! :bigclap:

·
Banned
1,472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
:silly: :crazy: match

Chucho is next for Willy
should be a good one but now hat Will has a match under his belt, he will take not only this match but also a few more this week:wavey:

·
Registered
20,212 Posts
Good first match for Canas after break. I'd like to see his match against Acasuso in the night session :cool:
Did you see Berlocq's stroke at 5:4 (0-30) in the second set? It was sensational :yeah:

·
Banned
1,472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Registered
23,711 Posts
Good first match for Canas after break. I'd like to see his match against Acasuso in the night session :cool:
Did you see Berlocq's stroke at 5:4 (0-30) in the second set? It was sensational :yeah:
incredible point, GG showed first that skill and now other argies copy it, like JMDP vs Boredo in Madrid and today Charly vs Willy :worship:

·
Registered
2,750 Posts
Vamos Willy!!! :worship:
I've got him winning this title.

·
Banned
1,472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

·
Registered
20,212 Posts
incredible point, GG showed first that skill and now other argies copy it, like JMDP vs Boredo in Madrid and today Charly vs Willy :worship:
Good point! You remind me that Gaudio had played it against Hrbaty at Australian Open and asked the umpire Bernardes "Have you seen this?"... Bernardes was the umpire today as well :D

·
Banned
1,472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
He will get beat in the next round.
no he won't. Too many matches recently for Chucho. It's clear Willy is back and ready to pick up where he left off. A loss to Moya in the semis is what should be expected.

·
Ace Loveforty
83,411 Posts

·
Ace Loveforty
83,411 Posts
no he won't. Too many matches recently for Chucho. It's clear Willy is back and ready to pick up where he left off. A loss to Moya in the semis is what should be expected.
taking 3 hours to beat Craplocq doesnt mean he's back in full force

·
Registered
23,711 Posts
Good point! You remind me that Gaudio had played it against Hrbaty at Australian Open and asked the umpire Bernandres "Have you seen this?"... Bernardes was the umpire today as well :D
Gaudio did that shot many times, but in a GS is always more especial :worship:

·
Registered
20,212 Posts
Gaudio did that shot many times, but in a GS is always more especial :worship:
Maybe it was his first attempt in a match then. He was very satisfied after winning a point against Hrbaty this way on the Vodafone Arena.

·
Registered
23,711 Posts
Maybe it was his first attempt in a match then. He was very satisfied after winning a point against Hrbaty this way on the Vodafone Arena.
No. He did it many times in past matches, but in MM's i dont remember in what tournament he did but he did it many times :worship:

·
Registered
20,212 Posts
No. He did it many times in past matches, but in MM's i dont remember in what tournament he did but he did it many times :worship:
I saw it for the first time then, second time in Tipsarevic's attempt (but he lost the point to Ferrero) and today for the third time :) What is the name of this shot? Maybe we should think up the name :devil:

1 - 20 of 43 Posts