Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 469 Posts

·
Registered
25,078 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Our Nico has to do well for himself.

And our Nico has to do well for our Kid because she's going to be in Acapulco to see him!!!

So VAMOS NICO! Please kick butt here!

:fiery:

:boxing:

·
Could it be any harder...
19,491 Posts
sii por favor por favor :sobbing:

I'm praying for some miracles here .. not only for me, also for him 'cause he needs too and besides, you all would love having info from Nico daily am I right? :p

VAMOOS NICOOO!!!!! LET'S GET SOME WINS!!! :fiery:

·
Registered
25,078 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yes, I would love to get info on Nico daily. :yeah: Info that says he's playing well, loooking good wearing a sleeveless shirt, and has a new coach!!! :rolls:

·
19,491 Posts
oh that would be great, even posting about the coach thing :lol: and the sleeveless of course :p

·
19,491 Posts
Thanks Tommy .. I'll try :p

·
Registered
10,269 Posts
I can only get excited about another tournament becuase Kid is going :lol: Nico MUST do well for himself and for you Kid! :fiery:

And of course I want daily reports :lol: Anything is good as far as I'm concerned ;)

·
Registered
23,711 Posts
vamos Nico and Kid have some fun :yeah:

·
19,491 Posts
Thanks Felipe and Sparko :hug: ... hopefully you'll have several daily blogs :yeah:

·
Registered
4,626 Posts
Vamos Nico!! Hopefully Kid will be able to give us a few reports with lots of pictures of him shirtless :lol:

·
19,491 Posts
Hi guys :wavey:

this will be my last post before flying to Acapulco tomorrow really early in the morning,Nico is already there :yeah: Alex told me that he saw him training today around 1pm and again in the evening with Vasallo Arguello, Stefano is there with him and one of the clowns :retard:

I'll keep you posted you know ;) and fyi the draw will be made around 1pm :yeah:

·
Registered
4,626 Posts
:wavey: Have tons of fun!

·
Registered
25,078 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hi guys :wavey:

this will be my last post before flying to Acapulco tomorrow really early in the morning,Nico is already there :yeah: Alex told me that he saw him training today around 1pm and again in the evening with Vasallo Arguello, Stefano is there with him and one of the clowns :retard:

I'll keep you posted you know ;) and fyi the draw will be made around 1pm :yeah:
Oh no, I missed Kid's last post. :sad:

But we'll hear from her again cuz she'll have computer access.

Yeay for Kid - she'll be watching Nico today!!! :woohoo:

And yeay that Stefano is there - he's such a sweet kid. :hug: Although he's not really a kid anymore, he's taller than Nico! :lol:

I wonder which one of the clowns is with him. :rolleyes: I was hoping he had fired those two bozos by now.

·
Registered
25,078 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Well miracle of miracle!!! Nico actually is in the doubles draw!!! :woohoo: And I like Starace...glad that he is Nico's partner. :yeah:

DOUBLES DRAW:

Cermak & Friedl [CZE, 1] vs. Berlocq & Patience [ARG/FRA]
Echagaray & S. Gonzalez [MEX, WC] vs. Calleri & Horna [ARG/PER]
Acasuso & Prieto [ARG, 4] vs. Cuevas & N. Lapentti [URU/ECU]
Montañes & Vassallo Arguello [ESP/ARG] vs. Hernandez & Roitman [ESP/ARG]

Arnold Ker & Moya [ARG/ESP, WC] vs. M. Gonzalez & Monaco [ARG]
Massu & Starace [CHI/ITA] vs. Granollers-Pujol & Ventura [ESP, 3]
Fisher & Huss [AUS] vs. Fognini & Volandri [ITA]
Brzezicki & Luczak [ARG/AUS] vs. Marach & Mertinak [AUT/SVK, 2]

·
Miss Fabray
55,507 Posts
Nice doubles team :drool:

Have fun Jamie :yeah:

·
19,491 Posts
doubles!!! :banana: :woohoo: and yes Starace :drool: I just saw him training and Poto is looking good :rolls:

I arrived just when Nico's practice was over so I'll wait to see him later, I have only seen Stefano like 3 times already, he is definetly no kid anymore, he is bigger everytime I see him and he is so handsome now :tape: :lol:

talk to you later :wavey:

·
19,491 Posts
and btw, did you see that I'm so powerfull that the double's miracle happened :haha:

·
Registered
25,078 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Oh no I missed Kid!!

She better remember to call me during Nico's practice!!! :rolls:

And Stefano is handsome. But to me he'll always be a kid. :lol:

1 - 20 of 469 Posts