Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
4,700 Posts
85th title in his career.

Awesome week for Rafa. Lost only 25 games in 5 matches, lost 5 games on an average per match, and won the title. Vamos.

·
Registered
3,865 Posts
Saw gIimpses of this shitshow which i figured wouId b over in the bIink of an eye. I’ve seen ducks w/ better movement than this Shitz, oops Fritz. American mens tennis is in great hands w/ the Iikes of him, Sock & wiIy RiIey.

·
Registered
3,662 Posts
felt more like a routine 2nd rd match than a final. stilts did well to avoid a breadstick in the opening set, but there’s not much else he could do given his limited athleticism and overall game.

another sombrero for rafa who looks healthy, in good spirits, and playing some solid tennis. looking forward to IW where i’m sensing another showdown with djoker.

Reactions: Black_Hawk

·
Registered
1,465 Posts
It’s 2013 all over again. This era is a joke
Fear not, Nadal can't beat multiple top 10ers in a row anymore. He didnt beat anyone in the top 20 to win this one, and he's lost every time he's faced a challenging opponent this year so far. Unless Alex de Minaur was in the top 20 at the time of the ATP cup, then Rafa's lost every single time he's come up against someone ranked 20 or higher.

Shocking

Reactions: Phillo

·
Registered
3,865 Posts
felt more like a routine 2nd rd match than a final. stilts did well to avoid a breadstick in the opening set, but there’s not much else he could do given his limited athleticism and overall game.

another sombrero for rafa who looks healthy, in good spirits, and playing some solid tennis. looking forward to IW where i’m sensing another showdown with djoker.
:LOL: No wonder ducks have better movement.

·
Registered
1,685 Posts
Rafa won,but i can't be happy about his lvl of play.So average.FH is good but the rest...?
Hope he will face Nole in IW,to see his true lvl.These young mugs can't even deal with this RAFA...

Reactions: Phillo

·
Registered
657 Posts
In cases like this I would really like to see an option to just award Fritz the finalist points and prize money, but put someone else to play the final.

·
Premium Member
9,530 Posts
Congrats Rafa ! This will make Race for #1 even more interesting....

·
Registered
2,126 Posts
Rafa fans have been dogging Djokovic but it’s like...have you seen Rafa’s level? It’s not been good. The fact that he’s won so easily should embarrass his opponents. Both he and Nole have some things they’ll undoubtedly work on.

·
Registered
7,368 Posts
122nd final
85th title
1190th match
990 match win
83rd outdoor title. Record
481st HC match win
901 outdoor match win. 43 Behind Federer
17th consecutive year with a final
17th consecutive year with a title. Record
21st ATP500 Win

I think we can all agree that Fritz had no bussiness of beeing there. But he was the best of the other half.
He was never going to hurt Rafa so the result was NID.

1 - 20 of 67 Posts