Votes: 18 41.9%
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
4,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So who will win? Ferrer is rock solid again, before tournament started i was expecting the same final like last year and Buenos Aires Ferrer-Almagro with Ferrer defending his tittle, but Verdasco seems to be taking this week tennis seriously, is in final and definitely he can upset defending champion here.

Great lefty serve, agressive gameplan vs rock solid deffense and great ROS. Who will win ?

·
Registered
19,164 Posts
It's a question of whether Verdasco's form can hold up for one more match here.

·
Registered
4,423 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I can see 3 scenarios here

1. Ferrer too solid, win in straight sets and Verdasco not playing so great
2.Verdasco will play hell of a match, win in straight sets
3. Close 3 setter, Verdasco double-faulting on match point...

·
Banned
9,577 Posts
Ugh, hopefully Ferrer doesn't win. We really don't need him in the top 5 anytime soon.

·
Registered
13,393 Posts
3. Close 3 setter, Verdasco double-faulting on match point...
:hysteric:

Ugh, hopefully Ferrer doesn't win. We really don't need him in the top 5 anytime soon.
Too late, by reaching the final, he overtakes Jo. Anyway, he was in the top 5 for over a year, you moron, it's not like he is a stranger to the spot :stupid:

·
Registered
3,439 Posts
If Verdasco keeps his head, he wins in two tight sets.

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
If Fernando will keep on his attacking, and not just staying in rallies he has a good shot to win a title. He knows how to play Ferrer when he (FeVer) is on.

·
Registered
837 Posts
Nando serving out of his life....but Ferru machine just doesn't give a sh...about that!!! David in 3...

·
Registered
105 Posts
There was a time when Verdasco didn't completely choke in every big match. That time has passed.

Talk about it with Almagr and Wawrinka. :cool:
P.S.: I so much want to see Fer again meeting with Rao on clay...:)

·
Registered
105 Posts
Ferru can't lose, Tabasco is too weak for him
Fernando is weak, very weak.:lol: Ferrer knows how Fernando is weak. Nalba also knows this... three times.:superlol:

·
A happy person
44,895 Posts
Verdasco.. Because he usually wins close matches against Ferrer. Also Ferru isn't playing that well, he is tired as well. I really don't think that he should play too good in this final.

·
Banned
10,179 Posts
Verdasco.. Because he usually wins close matches against Ferrer. Also Ferru isn't playing that well, he is tired as well. I really don't think that he should play too good in this final.
ferrer might still win, super di.....verdasco is a package of confusion and chaos.....

·
Registered
12,123 Posts
maybe not everybody here knows that Verdasco leads 6-3 to Ferrer on clay : even Djokovic is led by Ferrer on clay ;)

Ferrer fears Verdasco on clay clearly, I remember their matches.

Here the surface is also quite quick and Verdasco is in good form, I say Verdasco in 3.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.