Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Forum Umpire:, Gaston Gaudio,
124,507 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Never in doubt Ferrer would come back better in the final after a poor match against Giraldo. Well done the 3 peat.

Verdasco checked out after the first break in the 2nd set and the Acapulco crowd gave it to him.

Commentator Ferrer to Verdasco "Who's your daddy" and that sums it up perfectly.

·
Registered
2,723 Posts
Ferrer feeding of tabasco. back to N5 :worship:
Too strong this Ferrer :worship:

·
Registered
19,164 Posts
This result is almost as NIFD as Monday's next day is Tuesday

·
124,507 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Verdasco apologising to the crowd "I'm ashamed after a match like this". Ferrer is a great champion and deserved to win.

It wasn't my day and Ferrer had a lot to do with that.

·
Registered
19,164 Posts

·
124,507 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Ferrer owns the sombrero.

·
Registered
19,164 Posts
I repeat my question.
H2H doesn't mean shit in this case, given the way these two have been playing these past few years. I shouldn't even have to say this...everyone knows, Ferrer's improved, Fiasco declining :eek:. As I said, as NID as the day after Monday is Tuesday.

·
Registered
13,393 Posts
What's NID about 2 guys with even H2H?
Clearly you haven't watched any Verdasco matches since 2011.

Disappointed in Fernando's performance but really happy for David, one of the nicest guys on tour, a true example of humility and graciousness :worship:

·
Registered
12,668 Posts
Ferrer's such a vulture for these weak fields :eek:.

Well done on reaching the final Nando but unless you build on it in the coming weeks it doesn't mean shit. Career finals record now a dismal 5-12.

·
Premium Member
20,653 Posts
Bravo Ferru! :D :woohoo:

·
Registered
13,393 Posts

·
Banned
3,862 Posts
What a beat down.Ferru just too damn good.Unreal play from him in 7th game of the 2nd set(the last point),he really is The Wall.I'm so glad he won.I really like the guy.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts