Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

Chiudi-fan
Discussion Starter #1
I can't believe it is already a month ago that I had such lovely days in Switzerland. I still think back of these days all the time, kinda logical coz I got the pics on my laptop, in my room and also in my head... and being in Switzerland just made me stop thinking of everything. I really enjoyed being there and I really like the people I met there. The more I think about it, the more I want to go back. yes, I definitely want to be in Switzerland soon again.

Last week I had some days off again from work and I decided to meet another member from my fave chatthread and just like my Swiss friends, it was great meeting here. For those who wonder who it was, I met RogiNie. We had a lot of fun talking about funny things, often fanclub-related subjects. The result was we went "cowhunting" in shops, if you go looking for it there really are a lot of cow pictures everywhere, cow postcards, cow calendars, cowpictures in books, cow drawings, yes a lot of cows... (for those who didn't notice yet, there are a few posters on this board with a big love for cows :p).

Another thing we did, coz of a fanclub-talk, was trying high heels. We really both never wear such shoes and we would like to feel the experience and feel if we would be able to walk on it, but :help: I really can't understand people can walk on it! It's like walking on your toes all the time, and if I wouldn't have walked soooo slowly I would have fall over for sure. So if anone who wears high heels read this, please tell us how you are able to walk on it?!

Anyway, that's about all I have to say now. Should go further with working... :) Thanks for reading!

~ * y v o * ~

Miss Fabray
:hug:

Registered
high-heels aren't that bad! of course not as good as cows, it's obvious :haha: eg. i'm a person of 158 cm and I cannot deal without high-heals at times... tennis tourneys especially heh.

Registered
Thanks for the details of your day with Nienke! :D Oh, it was nice to know that you two went cow hunting! :eek: I would have joined! Yes, another cow lover here! :hearts: :p

1 - 6 of 6 Posts