Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
2,644 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I mean "... in the mouth". First word obviously is "f...k" or "f...ked".

Does this really not offend the honor and dignity of his father?

Maybe Zverev said this not to his father, but to Becker?

In addition, I think his father never did such a thing (although it does not even matter, since it is always a great insult (even for prostitute)).

Fonini once said something similar to a judge (WOMEN!) on the tower and then apologized and his wife made excuses for him (while condemning).

And this is his own father !!!

I personally have never even heard anyone say this to someone! I even can't said it to MYSELF!

If I told this to mom (dad) they would just kill me (I'm sure).

Starting with the fact that Zverev is an adult (in Germany it's 18 years old?) and his father does not have to take care of him at all!

·
Registered
15,227 Posts
Ziraffe's entitled so I'm not surprised he's disrespectful to his own father. I don't know if it's the western culture because in India we respect our parents and also take care of them till their end.

·
Banned
5,792 Posts
Did he say that in Russian or German? "ёбаный в рот", сказал?

·
Registered
4,591 Posts
Did he say that in Russian or German? "ёбаный в рот", сказал?
"Да заткнись ты уже, ёбаный ты в рот, блядь! <...> Какого хуя ты, блядь, вообще это говоришь?! Нахуй мне это надо слышать, блядь? Я не могу эту ёбаную подачу, в рот ебать, а ты мне всякую хуйню говоришь!"

Talking like an absolute gopnik there, мат-перемат на мате замешан. Very crass and vulgar. Clearly Zverev has been extremely butthurt about his continuing pantscrappery on court and is losing his shit over it, which of course only makes it worse.

·
Banned
5,792 Posts
"Да заткнись ты уже, ёбаный ты в рот, блядь! <...> Какого хуя ты, блядь, вообще это говоришь?! Нахуй мне это надо слышать, блядь? Я не могу эту ёбаную подачу, в рот ебать, а ты мне всякую хуйню говоришь!"
Ужас! ?

·
Registered
4,064 Posts

Talking like an absolute gopnik there, мат-перемат на мате замешан. Very crass and vulgar. Clearly Zverev has been extremely butthurt about his continuing pantscrappery on court and is losing his shit over it, which of course only makes it worse.
Translation please ?

·
Registered
9,469 Posts

Didn't he say not so long ago there's nothing Russian about him? :ROFLMAO:

·
Banned
5,792 Posts
Translation please ?
Would be difficult, English doesn't have the Russian language's extraordinary capacity to concentrate the highest possible amount, variety and quality of insults and foul words in one sentence... but aproximately:

Shut up now, you're fucked in the mouth, fuck! What's fuking wrong with you saying that crap?! I don't fuking need hearing it! I can't fuck that fucking serve in the mouth and you talking shit to me!

·
Registered
833 Posts
Ok, let me do it. He is saying:

"Shut your fucking mouth, fuck. What the fuck are you talking about? I don't fucking need to listen to this. I can't put this fucking serve in, and you are talking this shit to me".

Unfortunately, english language is just not enough to really understand how bad what he is saying. I'm using "fuck" but there are a lot of words which you just can't translate correctly, some mix of "dick,c-unt,slut" but in different context it means a little different things. And the most acceptable for all this in english is just "fuck".

·
Registered
3,568 Posts
Would be difficult, English doesn't have the Russian language's extraordinary capacity to concentrate the highest possible amount, variety and quality of insults and foul words in one sentence... but aproximately:

Shut up now, you're fucked in the mouth, fuck! What's fuking wrong with you saying that crap?! I don't fuking need hearing it! I can't fuck that fucking serve in the mouth and you talking shit to me!
Vodka and the perfect language for swearing. You got to love the Russians. They keep on giving.

·
Registered
363 Posts
Ok, let me do it. He is saying:

"Shut your fucking mouth, fuck. What the fuck are you talking about? I don't fucking need to listen to this. I can't put this fucking serve in, and you are talking this shit to me".

I'm using "fuck" but there are a lot of words which you just can't translate correctly, some mix of "dick,c-unt,slut" but in different context it means a little different things.
Omg, those are the same words that Azza’s dad said to his mom to swoon that nasty b

·
Registered
4,591 Posts
Translation please ?
Well it's pretty colourful, this is lost in English by using 'fuck' everywhere to render a mixture of words and expressions, lul. Let me try to keep some of the original vigour:

"Shut the fuck up, fuck you(r mouth)! Why the fuck are you fucking saying this at all? Why the fuck should I fucking have to listen to this? I can't get the fucking serve in, fuck this shit, and you're telling me all sorts of bullshit."

Basically addressing his father like a lowlife street thug, super ugly and disrespectful.

·
Registered
9,469 Posts
The fact that a youngster who was born and raised in Germany mastered such authentic language, speaks volumes about kind of people he had been exposed to. How large is that Hamburg gopnik communiy again? :unsure:

Reactions: DinnerWarrior
1 - 20 of 28 Posts