Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
14,645 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I shall post plays on here for a week, and see how I fare. We shall start with a bank of 100 units.

I am going to challenge its.like.that and I am going to come out on top.

·
Registered
14,645 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I won the MLB bet and the NFL bet.

What do you know? I think after day 1 I have the edge over Jim. That MLB play was good to get back my losses.

·
Registered
14,645 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
sports freak said:
Hey Bolar when am i gonna get an invitation??how about you and i go toe to toe in the AFL/NRL!!!!if you like you can add tennis!!!!!
I like that idea!

I don't know if I will be around this weekend, but if I am, I will challenge you to round 22 AFL action and Round -- NRL action aswell as having a private challenge to Jim.

·
Registered
18,056 Posts
Bolar Bolabi said:
I like that idea!

I don't know if I will be around this weekend, but if I am, I will challenge you to round 22 AFL action and Round -- NRL action aswell as having a private challenge to Jim.
Sweet looking forward to it!!!!

·
Registered
1,407 Posts
Bolar Bolabi said:
Adding - Parlay

T Haas X O Rochus X Arsenal X Chelsea @ $3.04 (10 units)
I'd take Rochus out of that parlay mate.

You effectively have 20 units on him, which seems a lot

·
Registered
14,645 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
adk said:
I'd take Rochus out of that parlay mate.

You effectively have 20 units on him, which seems a lot
I know, I was thinking of changing and still am straight after I posted it. I have Rochus in there as a fill up momentarily. I just wanted the other 3 in there and then Rochus. I have a few other players in mind. I'll be making the final decision in a few hours whether or not I change it or if I keep him in there. But that's how confident I'm in in Rochus.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts