Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
3,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Cat! This thread is yours to do as you will! I do love cats, and, in fact, have one! Her name is Sox! Her picture follows! Taken at home! Named after the Boston Red Sox!

Attachments

·
Registered
3,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Though I do love dogs as well, I find that my cat is more suited to my lifestyle. I do not have a dog at this point if only because I do not feel that I can give a dog the proper attention. Either I treat my pets well, or I find them someone that will! My cat is perfect, though I often wonder if I am not her pet. She seems to have me very well trained.

·
Registered
4,625 Posts
Barrie's cat has him very well trained? LOL!

You have a nice cat Barrie! :) And thanks for the thread. I think! How does someone from Canada like the Boston Red Sox so much?

I would have bet that Allie is a cat person! ;) I thought Allie had cats and dogs and other kinds of animals, too! :bounce:

And Allie, I used to have an Alaskan Malamute dog, which is very similar to a Siberian Husky. Except that the Huskies tend to have darker hair. I mean fur! Husky's are great dogs, too!

Allie, I'm glad you have a dog in New York City! That's cute!

But I prefer cats for a couple of reasons. One is practicality. People can leave their cats in their house for a couple of days. But dogs are more needy and need human like attention. And cats are better because they aren't going to attack and maul your neighbors pet or child! :eek:

The bottom line is this. As long as people adopt a pet from an Animal Shelter, I'm happy! :) Because that's one less pet that will be put to sleep. I can't stand it when someone picks up a kitten or a puppy from a family member or friend who's cat or dog had kittens or puppies! :mad: Every time that happens, a cat and dog get put to sleep in an Animal Shelter. Afterall, it's a numbers game out there. Even with animals.

Sorry to ramble on so much! But thanks to Barrie, I have another thread! :bounce: My second one. Who would have thunk it? I also have a Meow thread in WTA World's Non - Tennis forum.

·
Registered
62,758 Posts
hi :wavey:

·
Registered
5,529 Posts
Barrie_Dude said:
Though I do love dogs as well, I find that my cat is more suited to my lifestyle. I do not have a dog at this point if only because I do not feel that I can give a dog the proper attention. Either I treat my pets well, or I find them someone that will! My cat is perfect, though I often wonder if I am not her pet. She seems to have me very well trained.
wow! did you actually post a complete message without some kind of insult or joke?! :eek: :p ;)

cute kittie!

·
Registered
1,732 Posts
I took pics of my dogs and my cat this morning. They looked so cute, I looked so weird. :p

I should scan them or something....if I ever get a chance to do that.

·
Registered
4,625 Posts
Yes Barrie, you can be a Baseball fan! But will you still be a fan if the players go on strike in September? My guess is yes! ;)

Did you ever notice how cat like Angela Jolie is? You sure like that picture, don't you Barrie?

Barrie, Leo7 got in a good one on you! :eek:

Allie, please scan your pet photos if you get the chance. :) They would be fun to see! :)

Allie, you have a little Husky? I didn't know there were little Huskies! ;) Huskies usually have special names. I've never seen one who was called Spot or Sparky! :D Those names just don't fit huskies.

Hi Chrispy! Did you take any pets with you to Connecticut?

·
Registered
3,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Angelina Catlike? I just notice how very yummy she looks!:drool: :drool: :drool: Now tell me cat! Could you not just eat her up?:hearts: :drool: :lick: :hearts: :drool: :lick: :hearts: :drool:

p/s: You Love This picture too, Cat! Now, take your hand out of your pants!

·
Registered
4,625 Posts
Don't go there Barrie! :mad: I am an Elle MacPherson and Niki Taylor man! :bounce: Especially Niki! I have kissed her right cheek, you know! ;)

Barrie, that's a great picture of Angelina! :drool:

1 - 20 of 46 Posts