Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,283 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Very well acted and genuinely feeling happy for Novaks win today, good stuff.. especially surprised with the Fed fans!
Even though they had a sinister plan of sending positive vibes to Nole so that he can protect Feds "GOAT" status vs Nadal.. still they cheered on in the Finals! And Nadal fans took that loss surprisingly good

But lets get real, this wont last long.. especially if he starts sweeping the US Series
Im expecting eggovic, faker and some random threads of Novak screaming "Towel!" to a ballboy!

·
23,063 Posts
Don't forget the KAndy fanbase too (I mean we know Mr. IBM is one :lol), who seems also congratulatory about the performance he gave, even if the loss will take some time to set in.

·
Registered
882 Posts
Having experienced Federer's Australian Open 2017 after his troubles, I can sympathize with what Djokovic and his fans have been going through. This Wimbledon felt a bit like Novak's version of Australia 2017. I'll probably never enjoy watching him as much as I enjoy watching Roger, but anyone who can't appreciate what this gladiator has achieved this tournament and throughout his career is blinded by fanboyism. He deserved this trophy, let him enjoy it.

Now Rafa, Roger and Novak have all had their comeback triumphs. Andy, let's get cracking.

·
Registered
13,864 Posts
Was not here for it but I felt Djokovic deserved this win. Anderson is a colossal bottler and I don't see him as a Slam winner.

It's funny how all three of the current big 3 have gone through their injury worries and come back strong. Remarkable really.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts