Would come out insightful or brave or smooth or charming
and you'd want to call me
And I would be there every time
you'd need me
I'd be there every time...
But for now I'll look so longingly
waiting...
For you to want me, for you to need me, for you to notice me

I haven't listened to Dashboard Confessional for AGES... since my emo phase in high school that I am *almost* out of. :lol: But it just came on my iPod and I was just like, "Oh yeah! Dashboard!" :lol: I mean they came to Syracuse this year and I just didn't care enough to go, when just four years ago, my senior year of high school, I went to a DC show and saw BEN KWELLER (who I DID go see at SU this year.. haha) but yeah... good times at that DC show. My entire high school was there.

I wonder if my hometown is just a haven for kids who like that sort of music. I mean the venues for these shows are about an hour away, but at the Saves the Day show, the Dashboard show, the Catch 22 show... it was just all H-boro kids. Especially at Catch 22.. lol, that was nuts.

Ooooh or at the battle of the bands those places used to have... all H-boro... haha. It's a bummer those two places closed. They were nice small venues. :(

So readers, here is your lesson for today. Go to concerts, they are fun and you can remember them years later when you should do something productive instead :p

·
Miss Fabray
55,507 Posts
Nice song ;)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts