Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,285 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to take your time to hear out my thoughts and the guilt i feel towards the other fanbases on MTF..
To not make this apology to long, i decided to go by a shortlist.. so here it is

I´m sorry for Novaks total domination, and Djokofans making threads about it.
I´m sorry Djokofans are happy and show it
I´m sorry Djokofans keep comparing Djokovic to Declining Nadal and Olderer

Why do we do this? Why is MTF 40% Djokothreads.. well, you have to understand being a fan of a player whos on a 5master tournament streak win, and has won 2 out of the last 3 grand slams.. theres alot of enthusiasm^

So i want to apologize for just being Humans discussing a dominant player like Novak is this year, we are truly sorry..
But im afraid if Novak keeps going, so will the threads.
After all Djokofans as Djokovic himself are down to earth, sometime childish, very humorous and naive.
We are only humans

Nadal and Federer are 2 different species and so are the fanbases according.

Federer is a demi-god, Father of Thor and mother Venus..class act and it almost seems as he is floating in the air when he does
His Inside-out FH´s.. Only Thor God of The Heaves decides when he is in Decline.. but also his all knowing fans decide of Federers decline
When he won Murray everyone could see that he was 2006erer, but on the Final he declined and it has nothing to do with Novaks
Constant returning and deep shot rallying.

And Nadal, well he is one of the last surviving Spartans..his familytree still practices the Spartan way.. throwing down weak babies and keeping only the strong ones.. The Spartan lineage often grew up on the battlefield and died on the battlefield
Their average lifespan was 28 years old..Hence the decline Nadal is facing now, he´s genes are not cooperating at/above 28 years of age.

With all this said, Sorry.

·
Registered
3,209 Posts
Djokovic fan threads should go in the Djokovic forum. Certain posters should also be stopped from making threads, MTF would be a much better place.

·
Registered
2,285 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Djokovic fan threads should go in the Djokovic forum. Certain posters should also be stopped from making threads, MTF would be a much better place.
Remember the Undefeated Clayray thread? or Undefeated Grassray? its what makes MTF Funny..

·
Registered
1,532 Posts
Pretty much covered everything OP.
Me too must apologize. I'm sorry that I'll enjoy my staying here. :devil:

·
Registered
2,463 Posts
Djokovic fans deserve their time in the sun. We, Federer and/or Nadal fans, have had ours. I have no problems with that, except the bad appels of course, that are present in any fan base. But reading their posts is voluntary since there is a blacklist option. Therefore it doesn't make sense to complain about such posts.

Remember the Undefeated Clayray thread? or Undefeated Grassray? its what makes MTF Funny..
Wait, I thought those threads were serious discussions of the glorious results of the second best player born in May 1987.

·
Banned
1,606 Posts
I've noticed a lot of "No1e" fans on here only hold him to GOAT standards when convenient and give him a pass on all his failures. Our fan base needs less of these gloryhunters if we want to be respected.

·
Mostly unbiased analyst
3,982 Posts
I am getting a bit annoyed by some of the more over the top posts here, but then again just a month ago idiots like 17-6-302 were posting their garbage dissing Novak.

So really, no sympathy from me. I say let them gloat and post nonsense; Fedal fans were much worse on aggregate.

·
Registered
7,253 Posts
Can't wait for Kokkinakis to dominate the tennis circuit. So MTF can all complain about those obnoxious KokkTards.

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
Premature ejaculation.
Being a Nole fan, I can't with all these Noletards.
2 out of 3, yeah.
But only 3 out 10.
Just like Rafa.

I just hope that Nole doesn't have your mind-set. It's not over. It's just starting.
The next 2-3 years will define Nole's ultimate place in tennis history.

·
Registered
15,791 Posts
urgh

Djoke fans are like their idol, lacking in humility

·
Registered
865 Posts
Frauderer never decline against Roddick.
And he always decline against tough opponent like Rafa and Novak.

·
Registered
7,082 Posts

·
Registered
7,082 Posts
But seriously, it's always the same, a player wins a GS and there are threads about it for a week. Same happens for any player that wins, why worry about it. Fanbase get excited and wants to show it. Check all the "Wawrinka is godlike" threads after RG. I fully support some fan ejaculation, releasing some tension. :)

·
Registered
5,083 Posts
I am getting a bit annoyed by some of the more over the top posts here, but then again just a month ago idiots like 17-6-302 were posting their garbage dissing Novak.

So really, no sympathy from me. I say let them gloat and post nonsense; Fedal fans were much worse on aggregate.
TRUE!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts