·
Registered
4,440 Posts
probs meant to translate to "when theres no tiger in the mountain..."

·
Registered
1,552 Posts
"There is no tiger in the mountain, the monkey is the king"

Is this some Chinese thing, would you explain it?
Monkey? I thought it was a rabbit. (Edit: We have a similar prob, it's a rabbit instead of monkey lol)
A rabbit can be the king in the mountain without a tiger.
It's not exactly the same thing, but I think it means a random person can act like a king in the absence of the great.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Completely irrelevant record and a disgrace that the GOAT who won 2 slams and lost 1 final ended up as nr 2 only because mugray way playing every tournament possible until the EOY to get the #1 in literally the last match of the year. That season end run ended up costing him his career as well

·
Golddigger
17,209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
Completely irrelevant record and a disgrace that the GOAT who won 2 slams and lost 1 final ended up as nr 2 only because mugray way playing every tournament possible until the EOY to get the #1 in literally the last match of the year. That season end run ended up costing him his career as well
Hows that butt of yours

·
Registered
3,823 Posts
Murray didn’t get any points for his Olympic title, which should be at the very least 1000, so his #1 was more than deserved.

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
"There is no tiger in the mountain, the monkey is the king"

Is this some Chinese thing, would you explain it?
in plain text:
normally monkeys are not at top of the food chain,we have tigers or lions
but when there isn't any tigers in the mountain,the monkey would dare to claim themselves king of the mountain

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
unfortunately no,monkey king is another story

I was basically saying weak era
the proverb would be more accurate if djokovic wasn't playing
only fedal were absent in that phase
it would also be a digg at djokovic implying he is not one of the tigers, but I didn't mean that, djokovic was totally not in form and I heard his elbow was already injured before RG 16

·
Premium Member
12,366 Posts
unfortunately no,monkey king is another story

I was basically saying weak era
the proverb would be more accurate if djokovic wasn't playing
only fedal were absent in that phase
it would also be a digg at djokovic implying he is not one of the tigers, but I didn't mean that, djokovic was totally not in form and I heard his elbow was already injured before RG 16
I know what you meant. My reply: Murray = Sun Wukong.

·
Premium Member
12,366 Posts
LOL,he does not have that rebellious nature
Monkey King - Wikipedia
His hair has magical properties, capable of making copies of himself or transforming into various weapons, animals and other things. He also shows partial weather manipulation skills and can stop people in place with fixing magic.
1)
Smile Jaw Jheri curl Gesture Ear

2)

USO 2012 (Windray)

·
Registered
1,838 Posts
What’s ACC campaign?

·
Golddigger
17,209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #38 ·