Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Premium Member
9,871 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
"Okay, there is this really stupid guy on another forum I post that asked this question:

To all Federphiles in here, can please tell what it is about him that I'm not seeing, or seem to be missing???

What is it about him I haven't seen or heard from Tilden, Budge, Gonzales, Laver, Borg and Sampras????

I mean really??? He's great but they way y'all clamour over him, or can't take anything negative about him I just don't get.

So please???? Can somebody...... anybody.... tell me what this great fascination is about??? Honestly, I would like to know?????"

After we answer the question, he blasted us for not knowing anything about tennis. I just took him apart, but I want your guys' opinions since some of you are so great at cutting a person down at their knees. :D So Fed fans (or not) please respond in the most dignified manner... or even better, just go MTF on his ass!:worship:

·
Registered
762 Posts
"Okay, there is this really stupid guy on another forum I post that asked this question:

To all Federphiles in here, can please tell what it is about him that I'm not seeing, or seem to be missing???

What is it about him I haven't seen or heard from Tilden, Budge, Gonzales, Laver, Borg and Sampras????

I mean really??? He's great but they way y'all clamour over him, or can't take anything negative about him I just don't get.

So please???? Can somebody...... anybody.... tell me what this great fascination is about??? Honestly, I would like to know?????"

After we answer the question, he blasted us for not knowing anything about tennis. I just took him apart, but I want your guys' opinions since some of you are so great at cutting a person down at their knees. :D So Fed fans (or not) please respond in the most dignified manner... or even better, just go MTF on his ass!:worship:
Nice that he's trying desperately to level Roger back to the company of those players :devil:
Anyway, Roger is not different from them, that is true - he's got all the shots that Tilden, Budge, Gonzales, Laver, Borg and Sampras had...between them ;)

·
Banned
59,367 Posts
Federer oozes Confidence and Class

Normal people can relate to his personality, he isnt a show off like djoko and always acts with respect.

When he cried so much two years ago in the australian final with baggy everyone could see a vulnerability that people can relate too, he is a gentle giant.

·
Premium Member
9,871 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Please.. I need something nasty..

·
Registered
11,359 Posts
He only gets all that support because he's Swiss, bloody jingoism strikes again.

·
Registered
17,866 Posts
Which forum is this, and if it's so full of morons why do you even waste your time there?

Is it the ESPN dung heap?

·
Premium Member
9,871 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Which forum is this, and if it's so full of morons why do you even waste your time there?

Is it the ESPN dung heap?
No, it's not ESPN? After I got called the 'N' word, I left that place for good. :rolleyes: No, it's tennis4you and he is the only moron like that. Everyone else is extremely reasonable, even if I don't agree with them.

·
Mammoths
4,710 Posts
No, it's not ESPN? After I got called the 'N' word, I left that place for good. :rolleyes: No, it's tennis4you and he is the only moron like that. Everyone else is extremely reasonable, even if I don't agree with them.
You got called a Nazi?!

Actually, I am curious to know... Why have you paraded the colour of your skin in your forum name?

·
Premium Member
9,871 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
You got called a Nazi?!

Actually, I am curious to know... Why have you paraded the colour of your skin in your forum name?
When I registered on ESPN (my first tennis forum) in summer 05, I couldn't think of a name. I saw a poster named BlackTennis, and thought, "Hmmmm, blackGIRLtennis... makes sense." It turned out to be a mistake because he was a huuuuuuuuge racist, and I didn't want people to think I am racist too because I'm truly not. I then registered for MTF and T4Y before all those racial iccidents (there were no mods at the time). After that happened, I changed my name to 'iheartarod' because I do. :hearts: I think I would get worser things said to me here if my name were 'iheartarod'. :lol:

But, I wanted to change my name here to BGT since that's what everyone calls me, but it's taken already so I can't have it. :sad:

Come on y'all!! Give me something good :banana:

·
Registered
17,866 Posts
R=FK was banned? What tipped the mods over the edge?
How much time have you got? I don't know if his ban is permanent, but coming back with a very obvious second account in the middle of his temporary ban sure didn't help.

·
Registered
17,866 Posts
I think I would get worser things said to me here if my name were 'iheartarod'. :lol:
Why? Alex Rodriguez doesnt have any haters here, it's a tennis forum.

·
Mammoths
4,710 Posts
When I registered on ESPN (my first tennis forum) in summer 05, I couldn't think of a name. I saw a poster named BlackTennis, and thought, "Hmmmm, blackGIRLtennis... makes sense." It turned out to be a mistake because he was a huuuuuuuuge racist, and I didn't want people to think I am racist too because I'm truly not. I then registered for MTF and T4Y before all those racial iccidents (there were no mods at the time). After that happened, I changed my name to 'iheartarod' because I do. :hearts: I think I would get worser things said to me here if my name were 'iheartarod'. :lol:

But, I wanted to change my name here to BGT since that's what everyone calls me, but it's taken already so I can't have it. :sad:

Come on y'all!! Give me something good :banana:
Buffgirltennis? barbelltennisgirl? tennisfanwhoisfemaleandblackheartarod4eva?

·
Premium Member
9,871 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Why? Alex Rodriguez doesnt have any haters here, it's a tennis forum.
:p Look in your siggy, and tell me who else is A-Rod.

·
Premium Member
9,871 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Buffgirltennis? barbelltennisgirl? tennisfanwhoisfemaleandblackheartarod4eva?
:lol: I'm neither buff nor do I use barbells. That last one could work, but it'd a bitch typing that in to log-in. :p

·
Premium Member
9,871 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
1 - 20 of 31 Posts