Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
495 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I discuss with someone about him and they told me that he's Arab and his father from Iran. Is it true? I don't believe them at first but I better ask all of you ;)

·
Registered
28,276 Posts
Well I don't know where his father is from - but I have certaintly never heard this before. So if it is true, it's not on any site that I've been on (and I have an archive of them :p)

·
Registered
277 Posts
Juanqui is spanish and her father too loll :p

·
Registered
10,388 Posts
Ferrero is definitely Spanish. If he has an arab father he'd have another name, that's 100% sure.
Michael Schumacher is the only one in the world who hides his arab background from the rest of the world. Probably too embarassed to say he's half algerian.

·
Registered
6,771 Posts
i have it on good grounds that Ferrero has aquarium roots...;) ;)

·
Registered
6,771 Posts
Ace Tracker said:
but tennischick, one can clearly see he has dark roots underneath...:p ;) :rolleyes:
hey AceTracker:

don't get fooled by the algae...;) ;)

did u know that he wears sideburns to hide the gills...:eek: :eek:

·
Registered
5,520 Posts
ok, let-s clarify this, the father of Andre Agassi is from Iran but his ethnicity is "armenian". The armenians lives in many countries besides Armenia, like Turkey, Azerbaijan, Iran, Lebanon, Israel, Palestine, Syria, etc.

and about Ferrero his last name is totally spanish, he was born in Onteniente, Valencia, but his last name comes from Oviedo, Spain

http://213.97.48.229/esp/escudos.asp?c=S_ROV0MZ01C&m=m3&n=Ferrero&mod=1&aral=G

1 - 19 of 19 Posts