Weren't you the one that got mad in the Agassi Doped thread? :rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,140 Posts
Peoples said:
It's rumoured that it's Coria again...
i'll respond to that with a quote of yours:
Peoples said:
Get the **** outta here pointless ***hole and take your stupid ass rumours **** with you

·
Registered
2,294 Posts
fabolous said:
i'll respond to that with a quote of yours:
Screw you.. Well I never had the exclamation marks and clearly said it was a rumour. It's justified cause Coria has done drugs before, giving a reason for suspicion. You might reply to me that, yeah pretty much all Argentines have done it before, so why not anyone else. But I only heard the Coria rumour recently.

·
Registered
192 Posts
no please, not coria!!! i would die of heart attack if he would be suspended again..
i hope this is just a rumour.. :confused:

·
F***ing have it
17,599 Posts

·
Blown Out On the Trail
62,739 Posts
To me, if a player is caught a second time, it should be a complete ban. And that goes even if it is one of my favorite players.

·
Miss Thang
36,083 Posts
star said:
To me, if a player is caught a second time, it should be a complete ban. And that goes even if it is one of my favorite players.
I was thinking about the "three strikes" rule, but the way the doping regs are administered and interpreted, it wouldn't work. Thus, if a player were caught a second time (would this be a precedent, by the way?), he should be subject to a complete and permanent ban from the sport.

·
Forum Umpire:, Gaston Gaudio,
124,507 Posts
In other sports like athletics the second time an athlete is caught for doping, then they get a life ban, there was a recent case of Jerome Young getting caught again and he is out for life.

·
Blown Out On the Trail
62,739 Posts
sigmagirl91 said:
I was thinking about the "three strikes" rule, but the way the doping regs are administered and interpreted, it wouldn't work. Thus, if a player were caught a second time (would this be a precedent, by the way?), he should be subject to a complete and permanent ban from the sport.
It's so hard to catch. You could go a whole career and not be caught 3 times. So, I vote for a ban the second time around.

The question then is what do you do with someone who gets caught with a masking agent? Are they banned too?

·
Miss Thang
36,083 Posts
star said:
The question then is what do you do with someone who gets caught with a masking agent? Are they banned too?
I believe so, and they absolutely should be banned for being that stupid.

41 - 60 of 277 Posts