Mens Tennis Forums banner
21 - 40 of 277 Posts

·
Yes, I am
Joined
·
21,208 Posts
jazz_girl said:
I wouldn't pay too much attention to what this guy says...
If this guy's name is Mauro Viale, the best thing you should do is neither trust nor pay attention to him, he'll do anything for publicity, I'd say he lacks from ethics.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
17,486 Posts
Denaon said:
If this guy's name is Mauro Viale, the best thing you should do is neither trust nor pay attention to him, he'll do anything for publicity, I'd say he lacks from ethics.
If we're talking about Yellow Press the N°1 person to think, that's Viale :rolleyes: I'm sick of him and the way he celebrates everytime Puerta loses, just because Mariano didn't want to go to his tv show :mad:
 

·
Yes, I am
Joined
·
21,208 Posts
jazz_girl said:
If we're talking about Yellow Press the N°1 person to think, that's Viale :rolleyes: I'm sick of him and the way he celebrates everytime Puerta loses, just because Mariano didn't want to go to his tv show :mad:
:eek: I did not know that........NOW IT'S PERSONAL :fiery:
:rolls:
 

·
Occasional Visitor
Joined
·
52,208 Posts
Sadly Viale is not the only source of this rumour though - as I said earlier - I was hearing it right back from RG when I was actually at the tournament. He is just repeating what is already going around.
 

·
Forum Umpire:, Gaston Gaudio,
Joined
·
124,503 Posts
Is it a rumour or is it fact? Hopefully it can be sorted out soon enough.
 

·
Yes, I am
Joined
·
21,208 Posts
Rosie said:
Sadly Viale is not the only source of this rumour though - as I said earlier - I was hearing it right back from RG when I was actually at the tournament. He is just repeating what is already going around.
If I start that kind of rumour, do you think it would be dismissed? I bet it'll grow as a snowball.
To equal doping=argentina is a pretty easy task these days. Maybe that all started in RG just because Mariano reached the final.
 

·
Occasional Visitor
Joined
·
52,208 Posts
Denaon said:
If I start that kind of rumour, do you think it would be dismissed? I bet it'll grow as a snowball.
To equal doping=argentina is a pretty easy task these days. Maybe that all started in RG just because Mariano reached the final.
No - it started long before the Final and had absolutely nothing to do with Mariano. As GWH says - the truth will come out soon enough.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,255 Posts
yikes... more drama with the argentines !! :(
 
  • Like
Reactions: Jorge

·
Yes, I am
Joined
·
21,208 Posts
sigmagirl91 said:
So, if this is the case, then this thread is redundant and totally unnecessary. Why doesn't that guy get a real news program rather than the "puppet show" he's running right now?
He's done his shitty program for years now......the fact is he has some audience.
 

·
Miss Thang
Joined
·
36,083 Posts
Denaon said:
He's done his shitty program for years now......the fact is he has some audience.
I will tell you this: if the more credible newspapers in your country haven't touched the story, then chances are, it's not true. I believe that this guy is way off the mark and totally out of the loop on some things, apparently, because reporting things after the fact wrecks credibility.
 

·
Miss Thang
Joined
·
36,083 Posts
Just a word to the thread starter: what was the original air date of this program? Programs from foreign countries are usually behind at least three months in broadcasting. If that's the case, then you got wind of "old news".
 
21 - 40 of 277 Posts
Top