Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 20 of 277 Posts

·
Banned
3,208 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anbody listened a rumour about one of argentines his doping tests came out positive in Roland Garros ???

If i'm not wrong an argentine TV ( i don't know which ) says it , and it's still necessary the counter-analysis.

·
Occasional Visitor
52,208 Posts
Galaxystorm said:
Has anbody listened a rumour about one of argentines his doping tests came out positive in Roland Garros ???

If i'm not wrong an argentine TV ( i don't know which ) says it , and it's still necessary the counter-analysis.
I was at RG when this rumour first came out. I hadn't heard about it much since so thought it had all been cleared up and forgotten about, but seems not :confused: I haven't heard the latest rumours though so can't help you anymore.

·
Miss Fabray
55,507 Posts
I heard yesterday from Mauro Viale but I don't know if it's true ...

·
Registered
9,433 Posts
OMG :tape: plz not Mariano, plz

·
Registered
9,433 Posts
Galaxystorm said:
it seems it's a good argentine player, surely a top 50 .
:sad: Merde, I really like all the ones I can think of, Chela is really the only 1 am ambivalent to

·
Banned
19,258 Posts
:retard:

I bet Chela again:haha:

Reactions: Jorge

·
Occasional Visitor
52,208 Posts
Forget Puerta and Chela (and Coria for that matter) - they've all been in trouble before and neither of them are that stupid ;)

·
Miss Fabray
55,507 Posts
He said 2 names and wasn't Chela

·
Miss Fabray
55,507 Posts
Galaxystorm said:
Can you tell us the two names ? , please
GG or DN ;)

·
Occasional Visitor
52,208 Posts
It's a very good idea NOT to put names down here - it's called libel ;) until anyone has been named officially.

·
Registered
20,073 Posts
Fergie said:
After Coria, Chela, Puerta and Cañas, those names come logical on the list of the Argentines to nail and hang publicly. Why am I not surprised?

·
Banned
19,258 Posts
like EPO-Lance:rocker2:

1 - 20 of 277 Posts