Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know we hate all the tennis press, but I got emailed this website and I thought it was really cute:

www.thirty-love.blogspot.com

i like this part about djokovic:
like him even more now because he likes to make fun of people, although I'm sure he calls it something nice like 'imitating rafael nadal.' personally i call it 'teaching rafael a lesson about picking your ass by mocking it in public'

i wasn't going to post it in GM, but there's an interesting piece about MTF in it. :) and he makes all of you sound like really good guys so congrats.

·
Your visions will happen
47,118 Posts
It is a good blog, i enjoyed the bit about MTF, thanks for bringing it to our attention, love :smooch:

·
Banned
42,099 Posts
Adding that if the guy thinks we're joking when we say Oscar is the king, he knows nothing about tennis - 100% sure.

About your post, liptea: it could have happened but following logic it shouldn't have happened. Predictions are supposed to be logic-based, not fanboyism assumptions.

·
Registered
4,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Adding that if the guy thinks we're joking when we say Oscar is the king, he knows nothing about tennis - 100% sure.

About your post, liptea: it could have happened but following logic it shouldn't have happened. Predictions are supposed to be logic-based, not fanboyism assumptions.
maybe not logically, but it's not an outlandish pick. but i'm not sure who was going to beat him. djokovic? soderling?

are you really from porto alegre, because that's where my dad works.

·
Banned
42,099 Posts
maybe not logically, but it's not an outlandish pick. but i'm not sure who was going to beat him. djokovic? soderling?

are you really from porto alegre, because that's where my dad works.
Youzhny or Djokovic, in my books, but Soderling could make the upset too.

·
Registered
7,839 Posts
Carlos Moya was some kind of religious figure (I still don't understand this), that Marat Safin should be nicknamed 'hippo'
Duh he's Lord Carlos accept it and move on.

And I really think it's Marat's fault we call him Hippo. He started it. :p

·
Forum Umpire:, Gaston Gaudio,
124,507 Posts

·
Premium Member
25,459 Posts
MTF is a nice, lovable dysfunctional family. :lol:

Thanks for that link, liptea. Nice blog. Nice article on MTF. I liked this part:

"Everyone wasn’t nice and everyone wasn’t smart, but most people were characters."

That's what keeps me coming back here, as opposed to a cesspool like the TW boards which are terrible and full of nothing but trolls. MTF has trolls but they are entertaining for a short while before being summarily dismissed by the mods. :p

As long as we're passing along links, here's one that was emailed to me a while back, this would be good for people who actually play tennis:

http://www.videojug.com/tag/tennis

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
I know we hate all the tennis press, but I got emailed this website and I thought it was really cute:

www.thirty-love.blogspot.com

i like this part about djokovic:
like him even more now because he likes to make fun of people, although I'm sure he calls it something nice like 'imitating rafael nadal.' personally i call it 'teaching rafael a lesson about picking your ass by mocking it in public'

i wasn't going to post it in GM, but there's an interesting piece about MTF in it. :) and he makes all of you sound like really good guys so congrats.
hey thanks for posting the link. i thoroughly enjoyed reading that blog.

·
Registered
3,158 Posts
MTF brings peace into a household again :yeah:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts