Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Super Moderator
62,002 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who will win this match? This market will be closed at the stated time. If a player retires before a set has been completed, all bets will be void and stakes returned. You must be logged in as a registered member to place bets using your Credits.

For helpful head-to-head statistics and match facts we recommend the following online resource:
http://www.atpworldtour.com/tennis/en/players/

Find More vBets...
Visit the vBookie centre for more markets, betting statistics, your history, and settlement information.

Are you new? Do you want To play?
Register today for a free MensTennisForums.com account !

·
Premium Member
73,573 Posts
I don't know what has happened to "The Dog" he got off to a hot start, but cooled down very quickly! I'm still looking for safe bets! I had my 2nd longest streak going. I had won 18 straight and then the wheels went flying off! And now I can't get the wheels back on :sad:

·
Super Moderator
62,002 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I don't know what has happened to "The Dog" he got off to a hot start, but cooled down very quickly! I'm still looking for safe bets! I had my 2nd longest streak going. I had won 18 straight and then the wheels went flying off! And now I can't get the wheels back on :sad:
Dolgopolov is very up and down, hardly a safe bet. I thought I'd risk it this time, though.

18 straight is very impressive :worship: My best is 12 straight.

·
Registered
9,716 Posts
5000 on Dolgopolov

·
Premium Member
73,573 Posts
Dolgopolov is very up and down, hardly a safe bet. I thought I'd risk it this time, though.

18 straight is very impressive :worship: My best is 12 straight.
My best was 27 straight, but that was back in the day where you could come up with some really safe bets! And those days are gone :bolt:

·
Registered
258 Posts
I love Dolgopolov in this match. He is 24 years old and on his way to his prime. He is only improving. He has flaws for sure but he is hungry, athletic and aggressive to his detriment at times but overall he is a strong player especially in this matchup. I'm riding him against Lu.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts