Mens Tennis Forums banner

2601 - 2610 of 2610 Posts

·
Premium Member
73,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #2,602
lol, kinder bueno totally fits in the image I got off kristof.....

saw him practicing at AO yesterday and today. He seems to be in a good mood. :)
Of course I have no idea what kinder bueno is :confused:
But good luck to Kristof at the A.O. :)

·
Registered
13,065 Posts

·
Premium Member
73,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #2,606
I will be at the match for sure, two faves against each other, again :rolleyes:
I know I hate that feeling myself :sad: Kristof was defeated by Boelli 7-6, 7-6, and 7-5. Kristof was close, but just couldn't get the job done :sad: I don't know about Boelli, but Kristof certainly needed a win.

·
Chiudi-fan
75,894 Posts
Mae, yeah I watched the whole match. Actually it was pretty good and Kristof played really well esp. in the 2nd match. Sadly Simo is too good for him at the moment. I didn't cheer for anyone in the match, which I didn't like, because I like cheering for both haha

Thanks for the video Ellen :yeah: seeing it's VRTnieuws, I shouldn't have a problem understanding it :)

·
Premium Member
73,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #2,608
Mae, yeah I watched the whole match. Actually it was pretty good and Kristof played really well esp. in the 2nd match. Sadly Simo is too good for him at the moment. I didn't cheer for anyone in the match, which I didn't like, because I like cheering for both haha

Thanks for the video Ellen :yeah: seeing it's VRTnieuws, I shouldn't have a problem understanding it :)
You are so lucky to see the Matches at the A.O. :) Chiudi-fan will you be updating the threads you have about Kristof's results and the cheering thread?

·
Chiudi-fan
75,894 Posts
Mae, sorry that I haven't updated for a while, I've been busy. I am back home now so I should be able to update them within short time. I am quite busy now with organizing all the photos. I should be less busy compared to the past months the coming time, so more updates :bounce:

2601 - 2610 of 2610 Posts