Mens Tennis Forums banner

2581 - 2600 of 2610 Posts

·
Chiudi-fan
75,894 Posts
I don't like guys who are "too popular", or "too loud", or arrogant. But I like it when they have a friendly and open charactar, open for new things. They shouldn't be bound to their home. It's hard to describe.
In looks it's even harder, because there is not just one kind of guy I like. But there is a must... they need to have brown eyes :hearts:

·
Registered
25,689 Posts
Before my bed, I have something to talk to poor Dutch boys...errrr... sorry for Yvo' dislikes at you all, but perhaps you can make a straight line in front of me :aplot: :lol:

Goodbye my dear Yvo... kiss night :smooch:

woo... see you tomorrow if you still love me :wavey:

·
Chiudi-fan
75,894 Posts
Before my bed, I have something to talk to poor Dutch boys...errrr... sorry for Yvo' dislikes at you all, but perhaps you can make a straight line in front of me :aplot: :lol:

Goodbye my dear Yvo... kiss night :smooch:

woo... see you tomorrow if you still love me :wavey:
hey! glad you left as well... my laptop broke down and I didnt'feel like solving the problem last night...

I cna't help foreign guys, esp. the Swiss, are so much nicer than Dutch guys :angel:

See you :hug:

·
Premium Member
73,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #2,594
Yvo... so long so long no see you dear :kiss:
Yes and I really miss Yvo :sad: But go to the profile and read the posts. Yvo is really having a trip of a lifetime :D
I wish I had the money to take a trip like that, but even if I did I wouldn't want to do all that flying :scared:

·
Registered
25,689 Posts
Yes and I really miss Yvo :sad: But go to the profile and read the posts. Yvo is really having a trip of a lifetime :D
I wish I had the money to take a trip like that, but even if I did I wouldn't want to do all that flying :scared:
hehe, nice to see you here Mae :hug: or you prefer my calling your nicky-name? :aplot: how are you these days? weather.. job... feeling... anything :wavey:

·
Chiudi-fan
75,894 Posts
hey, how sweet you miss me mae :hug:

and tosee indeed too long since we talked!

I indeed love australia, walk around melbourne park every day now... just because I feel home among big stadiums... can't wait for the AOq to start!

·
Premium Member
73,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #2,597
hey, how sweet you miss me mae :hug:

and tosee indeed too long since we talked!

I indeed love australia, walk around melbourne park every day now... just because I feel home among big stadiums... can't wait for the AOq to start!
Of course we miss you :hug: But what a great trip you are on :D You are so lucky to be able to see the A.O. in person :)

·
Premium Member
73,573 Posts
Discussion Starter #2,598
hehe, nice to see you here Mae :hug: or you prefer my calling your nicky-name? :aplot: how are you these days? weather.. job... feeling... anything :wavey:
What nicky-name :confused: The weather where I live has been awful either rain or snow :rain: I wonder why we don't have a Smilie for snow? Of course I miss Yvo and wish I were down in Aussie Land myself for the A.O. :tennis:

·
Registered
13,065 Posts
I just saw Kristof in a commercial of Kinder Bueno :rolls: I'll definitely post it here if I can find it on the web.

2581 - 2600 of 2610 Posts