Mens Tennis Forums banner

2561 - 2580 of 2610 Posts

·
Registered
25,689 Posts
OMG Yvo how I miss you :smooch:

Yeah, really a pretty long miss from here but I feel so comfortable back again :woohoo:

·
Chiudi-fan
75,895 Posts
I met a nice guy, but I was stupid, didn't even ask his name, even while we talked for almost an hour! But I am too busy, you know I work hard...

·
Chiudi-fan
75,895 Posts
Well it was just stupid, I still feel stupid about the situation, but I know I couldn't change it. Maybe it's better this way, I don't want any guy in my life atm. I first want to go to Aussie...

We met while waiting for Roger's autograph... but we had to wait quite long, we were among many fans, my friend was talking to another friend we met, but I discovered this guy standing next to me and we started talking. He happened to be Swiss, but that's the only personal information I got about him. He had wonderful eyes, was really handsome and really friendly. I couldn't help getting this really happy feeling talking to him and dreaming away when looking in his eyes. We kept talking, but then at once Roger came out of the player's area, so all people around us, and also we, did all try to get as close to Roger as possible, but there was so much movement that we lost everybody. I didn't even know where my friend was. And after the autographs I had to race home, because my dad (who was with us as well) and I as well didn't want to miss the match of Dutch soccerteam. So I didn't have time to look for him :( I tried finding him on the internet afterwards, but he's not here

·
Registered
25,689 Posts
OMG... it made me feel so sad :tears:

I suppose that was Roger' duty so he soon is going to lose his No.1 as a punishment :devil:

·
Registered
25,689 Posts
Sorry Yvo but right now I also want that nice guy... his eyes... his attitude... I want to feel those in person :aplot:

·
Chiudi-fan
75,895 Posts
yeah, the total image of him seemed perfect for me. Now I think back about the situation I feel stupid, it could've been so easy to get his email!

2561 - 2580 of 2610 Posts