Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Same as it ever was
20,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm really fed up with life again. This morning at work I went really quiet and then just started crying every 10 minutes for no particular reason. Then when my former school psychologist came through as a customer at work this morning I had a little chat to her and cried again. I snapped at my workfriend who did NOTHING wrong, I'm antagonising people all the time because I feel that it's fun when I know it's the wrong thing to do. In fact I know that nearly everything I'm doing is wrong, I can pick nearly every fault in my personality yet I just don't know how to change myself so I don't make the faults anymore.

I'm insecure and jealous and sarcastic and narky and just about everything that I could be that is wrong and I just need to get over it but it seems too hard. What annoys me most is when I DO snap at friends because I don't want to put people offside... I have VERY few friends as it is and I start to wonder if this is the reason for it rather than the formally assumed lack of confidence. It's probably also the reason why guys have no interest in me at all.

Blah life is a joke

End of rant, I don't want to cry anymore!

·
Premium Member
62,990 Posts
:awww: Peta :hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug::hug: Me thinks you're a lovely, sweet, kind person!!Please don't get so down on yourself :hug::hug::hug:

G

·
0 Posts
hey sweetie! :hug: i've been having a bad week too. getting all depressed and touchy and crying every other hour. *sigh*
it'll pass, don't worry. maybe when you're feeling better again you could talk to those people whom you think u may have pissed off by your recent behaviour and sort of apologise? :hug:

G

·
0 Posts
Peta :hug: You are such a lovely person. Hope you'll feel much better soon :smooch:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts