Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
15,626 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Nah, just kidding :p

So I'm supposed to give some kind of update but unfortunately there's nothing going on here. Well nothing exciting anyway lol. Except that the USO is coming woohoo! I wonder how many matches I'll get to see this time :rolleyes: I hope we won't get too much of Henin, Sharapova and Mauresmo (which is of course well possible :rolleyes: again) I'm not hoping to see any of the Spaniards (except Rafa maybe). The commentators also are totally in love with Federer but they've hardly shown matches from him in the early rounds because well, he's there until the end, no? :lol: So I'm hoping to see a couple of interesting matches :) Oh and that reminds me, I hope my fave commentator, Lieven, is gonna be there :awww: I missed him at Wimbledon :sobbing:

oh gosh this is boring. Hahaha. What else. Next Friday I'm going to get the key to my new place in Ghent. My cousin was supposed to stay in there for the rest of September because she's got some kind of job in Ghent, but they didn't let me know, so I suppose that won't happen :shrug:

It's still like a month away, but I don't want to go back to uni. :( I'm scared about this final year. Thesis. The new people. A certain guy I don't want to see again lol. :awww: The horror of cultural philosophy. :scared: What's going to happen in general. And the end of it all too. We need to think about what's going to happen after this. Am I going to do another year? Or find a job? Or do something else first? :confused: It seems like everything is coming closer and that every way I choose will define what the rest of my life will look like. Maybe I'm overreacting or something, but it's late and I'm frezzolicious :p

·
In hiding.
19,116 Posts
You really did have a great title. :p

Don't worry chica, things are bound to come out right.
I really hope they will. :hug:

And yeah, you were quite frezzolicious yesterday. :p

·
Registered
405 Posts
Cant wait to come home and see some interesting matches :)
Woohoo!! :woohoo:

G

·
0 Posts
If you're stuck for things to do next year you could always travel the world meeting cool people you know online :p

1 - 4 of 4 Posts