·
Registered
584 Posts
This is taking FOREVER!!!

·
Registered
584 Posts
anton said:
ktwtennis, do you like Revelations? That is my fav book of the Bible.
Yes, I like Revelation. Unfortunately, the judgements can be very hard for me to understand. However, it is very clear that God wants us to obey and repent so that we don't have to face those judgements!

·
Registered
584 Posts
Oh, and my favorite book would have to be Pslams or one of the Gospels because Psalms is so beautiful to read, and the Gospels because I love hearing what Jesus taught.

·
Registered
584 Posts
violet said:
it's says Saturday 6pm GMT time...so I think we'll still have to wait for some time.
What time is this EST?

·
Registered
584 Posts
anton said:
Do you like the imagery about 666 and the beast and the supposed beast to rise up after him? Some people have said that might be bin Laden and Hussem.
It's been awhile since I've read Revelation, so I don't remember this, but I'm sure that people would speculate whether bin Laden and Sadaam are a forewarning of what's ahead...

·
Registered
11 Posts
Originally posted by anton
Do you like the imagery about 666 and the beast and the supposed beast to rise up after him? Some people have said that might be bin Laden and Hussem.
I have a horrible feeling it's Bush.

·
Registered
584 Posts
Xan said:
I have a horrible feeling it's Bush.
No, the Bible says that the Antichrist will rise from somewhere in Eastern Europe/Western Asia. However, I do agree that these wars are possibly a sign because the Bible says that nation will rise against nation and be divided in the end times. It's not really Bush's fault that this is happening--it was those fools that drove the plains into the Twin Towers. Of course, nation rose against nation in two world wars previously, so who knows? Only God does...

1 - 20 of 23 Posts