Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
20,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fuck I feel so shitty, and nobody even notices. Like I was expecting somebody'd care anyway. I need to draw the right conclusions this time.

G

·
0 Posts
Choupi :hug: I was shocked to come here tonight and read how sad you are. I do try and keep up with things here during the week, but the hours in my job give me so little time these days :sad: I know how you feel this month, I do understand, and I know I can't help much apart from just to say - you DO have friends - I am one of them :) and we all love you and care for you. I hope to catch up with you at the weekend. Lots of love, from my and all the boys :) and little Lily too :hug:

·
Registered
20,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Dear Rose, I know you're a true friend. And I know you know how it feels. But I wasn't hinting at you guys especially that I've come to know over the net. I was talking about ppl who are next to me everyday and who don't give a shit about how I do feel. They know where to find me when they need help or advice or comfort. But where are they now? I hate them all....................

G

·
0 Posts
Try not to think too badly of them :sad: Sometimes it is harder to talk face to face with someone, - especially a work colleague - there may be a lot of embarrassment there. Hold on and be strong.

G

·
0 Posts
C'est la première fois que je lis ton blog depuis mon retour... Et moi qui me demandais où tu étais... Je suis tellement désolée pour toi... Je ne sais pas quoi te dire... Pas de tourner la page en tous cas! Moi je sais que ma mère, elle me manquera toute ma vie, il y aura toujours des moments très difficile où je pleurerai, même vingt ans après. Je me mets à ta place et je sens les larmes qui montent moi aussi. Que j'aimerais vivre plus près de toi! c'est facile d'envoyer un hug par internet... Non pas que ses hugs ne sont pas sincères, tu as beaucoup d'amis sur le forum. De vrais amis. Mais j'ai l'impression que dans ton environnement les gens sont trop préoccupés par eux mêmes qu'ils ne sont pas toujours là pour toi et je trouve ça moche parce que je sais que toi tu es toujours là pour eux. Tu sais que tu peux m'écrire ce que tu veux et quand tu veux si tu en as envie. Je t'embrasse très fort :hug:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts