Mens Tennis Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
56,049 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
olga,u knwo who used to be my bf but now thanks to alina (who's a bitch) its no more! alina,please shut up!!!! it's my decision what i do and i will tell u something! he was the only one i wanted in my life and now it's gone becasue of u! so what he's not here ,u don't have no shoulder to cry eighter! u're so lame,u don't even have friends. and the friends u ahev u stab them from the back! u're a real bitch and it's such a pity,cuz u're a pretty girl but very stupid. that was sandra's opinion too but it seems it changed. and oh yeah,sandra doesn't know abt the "sandra is a little bitch who needs to be sorted out, i still don't know how yet but i will think to something" text u sent to paul while he was in london! and i guess olga doesn't know eighter abt teh fact that u flirted with paul and tryed to seduce him while he was with her and even said u will try to break him up with her,no? u didn't get it with paul but u got it with me. so be happy with paul,sandra and the other ppl u took away from me and please stay out of my life !!!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.