pfffffft *spank* not cos fo that silly :p :p :p :p

·
Registered
393 Posts
i would rather be bored than puking my guts out at 3:30 am :sad:

·
Registered
393 Posts
no i'm actually sick :( - its not drinking related for once :eek: .. aren't u proud? :eek:

·
Registered
28,276 Posts
Feel better Tammy :sad: :kiss:

I get sick from drinking :sad: When I was in residence I would end up passing out at another residence across the campus and not be able to get home untill 4pm the next day :sad: and I wonder why I'm on academic probation....

·
Registered
393 Posts
ouch poor you :eek: - atleast you were sane to pass out in residence ;)

.. and I wonder how i'm on academic probation as well at the new uni even before i started at this one :eek:- there should be some sort of rule against that for transfers :fiery:

·
Registered
393 Posts
and indeed i'm going back to bed when its safe - i wouldn't want to throw up on people that wouldn't be nice surely :eek:

·
Registered
28,276 Posts
Well once I tried to talk home and the police picked me up and took me home :D :D :D

Other times sometimes a nice boy would walk me home :D

Other times I just knew I wouldn't make it :sad:

:D

·
Registered
359 Posts
Well i understand you'd pass out (god knows how many times that's happened :eek:) but really getting sick as in throwing up and stuff..how much do you need to drink for that to happen :eek:

·
Registered
393 Posts
of course you wouldn't want to pass out on the campus streets or in the woods or sth

.. i've actually ended up passing out on the sidewalk once and only woke up at 4 am when it started to rain :eek: - these things just aren't reasonable:eek:

·
Registered
28,276 Posts
Are you asking me?

I seem to have a weak stomache - I dont really know what the deal is, since I'm not particularly slight (I'm tall, and have about 140 lbs on me ;) ), so I'd think my body could handle some booze.

But nooooo - once I merely drank a six pack of beer and the next morning puked up all my breakfast :fiery: It hurt too cause I had just ate it and it wasn't digested much, still chunky :fiery: lmao *too much info? :D*

Another time I guess I drank 8 beers, and that was way too many :eek:

I can usually handle 4, depending on how fast I drink.

Once I drank a whole pitcher to myself, then had another pint on top of that and was fine the next day :confused:

·
Registered
393 Posts
omfg only 4 beers sweetie?? :eek: poor you *hugs*

.. u have to get your tolerance up there...

·
Registered
28,276 Posts
I know :( I tried all year - that was what the 8 beers bit was all about, and drinking that full pitcher.

But I guess I just dont eat regularly enough or drink enough, considering my sporadic eating pattern - sometimes I drink on no food, other times on a full stomache.

pfft :sad:

*note* I do eat, I just have peculiar patterns, that is all I meant.

·
Registered
359 Posts
4 beers? wow :eek: You need practise, but not the kind that makes you end up in police cars and stuff ;)

I usually handle strong liquor better than beer too, maybe you should give that a try :D:D

1 - 20 of 56 Posts