Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Rankings Master
16,039 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Green stuff.

And certainly an all time record.

But how does it feel to have so much time since you've last seen green stuff tennis? I see many find clay boring. 2020 hasn't been the most well balanced tennis year, and in the past many have shown wishes for grass tennis to be expanded to even include Masters. So, how are you faring?

·
Registered
4,224 Posts
And to think all slams, apart from RG of course, started on grass. What happened to the sport to diminish the existence of this beautiful surface?

But to answer your question. It's fine. I think AELTC has done a great job after the cancellation of Wimbledon by giving money to hundreds and hundreds of players instead.

Reactions: alypen

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
Beautiful.Hopefully in the future we will see even less of this green shit!

·
Registered
3,157 Posts

On a serious note, shame we don't have M1000 grass event. Surface diversity is beautiful, don't be surface-racists 😁

·
Registered
7,987 Posts
I spend a lot of time in green areas so I'm fine.

·
Registered
308 Posts
I dont miss a surface where talented players like Sascha can lose against serve only frauds like Veseley, Gulbis or Raonic.

·
Registered
3,485 Posts
I haven't missed it that much, but then I'm still working my way through the compilation of great matches that Wimbledon put online as a replacement this year :) Actually, it's more the smaller, local British tournaments that I've missed.

·
Registered
809 Posts
I swear, the only time in history where the retarded slogan "diversity is our strength" would make sense is in regards to tennis surface. Yet we have surface homogenization, and diversity everywhere else lol.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts