Mens Tennis Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
It's amazing how Australia finally managed to be almost Covid-free, while Europe and the US (and others) are failing so miserably and can only be saved by the vaccine (with still many thousands of deaths to come until the vaccine produces a mass effect).

6 infection cases and new restrictions are decided, while elsewhere there are hundreds or thousands of deaths per day and people still think it's in their right to go out partying.

·
Registered
426 Posts
It's amazing how Australia finally managed to be almost Covid-free, while Europe and the US (and others) are failing so miserably and can only be saved by the vaccine (with still many thousands of deaths to come until the vaccine produces a mass effect).

6 infection cases and new restrictions are decided, while elsewhere there are hundreds or thousands of deaths per day and people still think it's in their right to go out partying.
It's not amazing. Mild flu season after a severe one is common af, easily observed on 2017-2018. Btw, 2019 is anomalous as they come. Australia's true covid year registered all as flu?

Want amazing? Belarus...
And that Sweden, just annihilation of life...

·
Registered
4,958 Posts
With a new strain 70 percent more contagious and confirmed in many countries, this thing is going to be going off the charts everywhere. I think its man-made personally but thats for another day to discuss. I find it hard to believe a BAT did this. LOL!!!

·
6,609 Posts
With a new strain 70 percent more contagious and confirmed in many countries, this thing is going to be going off the charts everywhere. I think its man-made personally but thats for another day to discuss. I find it hard to believe a BAT did this. LOL!!!
Some say it went from a bat 🦇 to another host, and then onto humans.
Seems a bit far fetched to cross 2 more species, but China will not allow an investigation.
On Victoria, as long as the current situation is quickly contained and eliminated, it won't affect the AO.

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
Welcome to the rest of your life where you are penned in, controlled by the government and television/internet.

Either depend fully on the government and accept meagre unemployment payouts or somewhat depend on the government and work for one of their subsidary companies like amazon, google, walmart, etc...

·
Registered
3,428 Posts
Want amazing? Belarus...
And that Sweden, just annihilation of life...
Belarus, like Russia, has large numbers of Covid deaths not recorded as such. You will see when you look at the excess deaths of 2020 once these numbers will be available. In the first wave, death numbers for May/June were ~24'000 compared to ~20'000 in 2019, so an excess of 20%. It will be worse for the late autumn, you can bet on it. Sweden has been already discussed enough. Even the king felt the need to publicly state that they failed.

·
Registered
426 Posts
New "monster" strain showed conveniently when vaccine is rolled out, aka advertisement.

·
Registered
4,815 Posts
Belarus, like Russia, has large numbers of Covid deaths not recorded as such. You will see when you look at the excess deaths of 2020 once these numbers will be available. In the first wave, death numbers for May/June were ~24'000 compared to ~20'000 in 2019, so an excess of 20%. It will be worse for the late autumn, you can bet on it. Sweden has been already discussed enough. Even the king felt the need to publicly state that they failed.
You are saying they are hiding numbers?
You are such a conspiracy theorist..

1 - 12 of 12 Posts